Staying online in fiver

nooor_gfx

It is a very dubious piece of advice for several reasons:
a) we become freelancers to be in-control of our lives, not to be slaves
b) if a client only considers us because we are online then they are most likely a poor customer seeing they value our immediacy for them over our ability to do the job well
c) we honestly cannot be online all the time so it is only a short hop before we start scamming our status. lies beget lies.

Have a great offer based in being a wonderful solution to something that you can do well - deliver a special result in - and look for matching clients. A scattergun or commodity approach will only leave a mess for all involved.

🙂

It will definitely boosts sales usually buyer contact those freelancers how are online. They want a quick response.

Stay online as much as possible.

@nooor_gfx

I keep seeing the same advice… ‘post on social media, stay online 24/7, send 10 buyer requests, offer unlimited revisions. etc etc…’ I do not believe this is good advice. But I have a question for those following it - do you check the credentials of the person giving advice? Do you look at their fiver profile? I’ve seen plenty of sellers with 0 sales, or some with average ratings, giving lots of advice and tips here. If they knew what they were doing maybe their sales or ratings would be highe…

Hi, you know there is a filter option in fiverr gig search. So, that means when a buyer search a gig by filtering (online) he/she can find you if you are online on that time. I hope you got it 🙂 let me know if you have any question. i’ll be happy to help

Hello, well, I’m not a newbie for sure 😉. I’m usually always online. It’s not something I suggest… because simply I’m online because I can. I am a networker, I’m on social media, I’ve got an homepage and so on, so usually I’m online because I’m online. That’s all.

If you want to oblige yourself to be online this will be a failure. There are a lot of other success factors to consider before this: the quality of your service, your skills (are you studying enough? I study daily…), are your replying in few minutes to customers requests? use the mobile app, it’s easier… and so on.

Hope this will help all newbies, but study, study and study…

Archived