Staying online?

sajadjaward1

Question

Hi Everyone!

I have a question. How do I stay online on fiverr? When I open the fiverr page, it shows me as online but when I minimize it and do my other work, the online icon turns gray after few minutes. How can I stay online?

Thank you 🙂

10 answers to this question

Guest ricksper

Confirmed. It may be that while minimized, your browser is not refreshing or not responding to server requests. Just a guess.

@sajadjaward1 You must not use automatic page refresher as it is stated in other forums that it is not legal here on Fiverr… You can use a timer extension instead. When time counting will be up, it will show you a pop up. Then you can go to the fiverr page see something like messages or buyer request etc. and remain online… 👍. So, If you forget fiverr somehow and got busy in other jobs, that alarm will told you about it…

Are you aware that you’re responding to a thread that was started in May 2015, and that the OP doesn’t have any active gigs, plus his last delivery was over a year ago?

Yes, I know that and I commented because I have watched this post many times when I have to search for that issue. It should be dead for the poster but it is still online for the newcomers. Therefore, I shared it, So newcomers can see it…

Archived