Fiverr Community Forum

Still a new seller? I meet the requirements to advance but its not showing up

I have been active on fiver for over 30 days. I have a 5 star rating and have completed 75 orders. When i go to fiver.com/levels it shows me as only completing the 30 days. If you go to my page you can clearly see that i have met the other requirements. I think there is a bug perhaps?? Anyone else having this issue?

1 Like

I bet you should get 75 reviews for that?
I barely remember… so long ago!

Oh… here:
Level One

You’ve been active on the site for 30 days and completed at least 10 orders while maintaining excellent ratings and a great track record. You’ll automatically be promoted to Level One. At this Level, you’ll gain additional features making it easier for you to offer more advanced services and generate higher income.

1 Like

yes its that automatic part that i’m having an issue with.

Actually you’re near Level 2…
Did you try contacting Customer Support?

I just sent a message. So hopefully it will get sorted out sometime soon.

1 Like

There´s one requirement missing in wuerz’s list, and we can´t see that on your page, you also need a ‘low cancellation rate’, whatever low means in the eyes of Fiverr.

We can only see you joined in March too, not the exact date, if it´s day 30 or 31 or even 32 after you joined, I´d just wait another day or two, if you still won´t get the mail and the level 1 badge, then you should contact Customer Support.

For level 2 it´s 2 months.

lv 1:
30 days active on Fiverr
Completed at least 10 individual orders
Maintain a 4 star rating and above
Have a low cancellation rate

lv 2:
Completed at least 50 individual orders in two consecutive months
Maintain a 4.5 star rating or above
Have a low cancellation rate

(https://www.fiverr.com/levels)

But I see you sent a message already :slight_smile:
:four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

I’ve had one cancellation, and it was mutual he wanted to change his order and then re-ordered. It can’t be that as the issue. I joined March 17th.

Great, then CS will take care of that for you, as the minimum time has already passed. :slight_smile:
And yes, looks like a bug then. You could fill out a bug report too, but I suppose they´ll pass that on to the relevant team anyway.

hi,
rules always rules.

1- Completed at least 10 individual orders - you passed
2- Have a low cancellation rate - you passed
3- Maintain a 4 star rating and above - you passed
4- 30 days active on Fiverr forum - failed

1. you need to active in fiverr forum, not fiverr website.I checked your profile and you just joined fiverr forum 3 day ago.So you need to wait 27days.

hope this help you.thanks

Hi, can you please quote some official page from Fiverr or anything that confirms this point 4 of yours, a link or something?

AWWWWWWEEEEEE MAN!!! thank you for that information!!! totally missed that one. well now i guess i just wait.

1 Like

of course yes.
https://www.fiverr.com/academy/levels/getting-to-level-one

Level One Basics:
30 days of membership in the Fiverr community
10 gigs sold with positive ratings
Low cancellation rate

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Your first answer said:

Your actual proof page says:

The second part is from an article that was posted in Nov 2015. It’s not mentioned anywhere on fiverr.com/levels. Unless this is something very new, I don’t know of any connection between forum membership and Fiverr membership.

1 Like

This sounds at least pretty vague. But the info on the level page says “on Fiverr”, so that should mean fiverr.com.

(this was supposed to be a reply to the thread, not specifically to you, irfansafar :))

I believe fiverr acadamy is under fiverr website.is it true? oh! I don’t know I am new to fiverr :grin:. Is fiverr provide wrong information to seller? :innocent:
if you know the answer just tell them :neutral_face:

I agree. Community is a vague term, but I know Fiverr lists several things under community on the main page. It has the Academy, the blog, the forum and the podcast. I think it’s just a general term meaning that they want a level 1 seller to be an active Fiverr.com member for 30 days, like it always has been. It definitely doesn’t say forum on either the Levels page or his reference page.

2 Likes

i’m still little confused.

@beautifulbloom
Your OP states you have been on Fiverr now for 30 days. If it has been 30 days exactly, then the problem lies within.

It takes the system somewhere from 5-10 additional days to automatically award you the Levels badge.

Good Luck! :thumbsup:

1 Like

She said March 17th.

But anyway, you won´t have to wait until you´ve been member of the forum for xx additional days most probably, as I think we´ve established now with the Mod’s help. :wink: