It’s horrible. I am very sorry to hear so many people get that unfair treatment. The problem is, unfortunately many sellers rely on Fiverr in their income, and Fiverr know that. They know that no matter how they deal with us, how they force us to do things we don’t, how they take out or freedom and rights we will still be here working for them. That’s how slavery worked. And I have no idea WHY no authority yet looked at all issues Fiverr has.
I recently got the following answer from CS(copied as it is)
I apologize if you are not satisfied with my response, however, this is how the platform works, sorry for the inconvenience, but, all cancelation will affect your account statistics.
Their excuse of saying that’s how the platform works is insane.
- Where all the fees we pay go?
- why no technical work is done to improve the system?
- How they have a right to hold our money for 14 days , use them like in a bank without paying us the % for their usage?
- why when I deliver digital service (work) that can be easily sold afterwards without me knowing the buyer still can walk away not paying?
- Why some technical issues I had were fixed only 3!!! Years later. I had a wrong country as my location and for 3 years they could not do anything.
Until there will be a legal action against them nothing will change.