Still figuring it out

aaronbyon

HI , Check these articles too , Good Luck

This is just my experiencing & Simply rules for get more buyers for New sellersMake Gig page banner or video more Eye catching and related to your service. (check it how look like on Fiverr search result ) Add Gig page more clear and meaningful and describe your services. Important : Do not forgot add your work samples links but i think we can’t link our portfolio website for that so i am using Flicker Gallery for it & fiverr allowed that. Go to Buyer Requests (in selling tab ) secti…
This post (tips) created buy my other fiverr friend, we just share to again for the new fiverr seller 1- Create a professional look profile with a picture in which you look happy, it create a positive impression on your client. 2-Choose only that field in which you have great command in working like graphic designing. 3- Create some outstanding gigs in which you show your original work not that work which you upload from google. 4-Most importantly must ADD VIDEO of your work (if you are also…
Hi, I’ll be straight up blunt, direct and practical with this post, hopefully someone will find my tips useful. Before i go into details let me give a quick overview of what i do. I am a visual communications consultant, so basically i work on all things public to improve a brand’s image i.e graphic design, web design and motion graphics. I study the brand and then create an image or improve its image. However the only jobs i did as a new seller were graphic design jobs. I did about 10 jobs and…
I have been using Fiverr for a few months and have found success in using these methods to find clients. Here are some of the tools I used to gain more clients as a Virtual Assistant: Social Media Personal Page: In the beginning I posted on my Google+ and Facebook about my gigs. I would ask people to like, read, and share. Many became intrigued by my post and would either check the link or share with a friend. Add catchy call-to-actions and headlines.For example I would say “Who would like…

Archived