Still figuring things out

andysc92

Wow!
Congrats for joining us! What you need to improve is: Put some eye-catching images, those are just photos of your monitor taken with a phone. 👌

Then, you will need to find out how to and where to promote. You can use the Buyer Requests section to search for work and find a client. When you reach level one, (it’s given when you complete 10 orders and have more than %100 response rate) the orders will become more often. Once a week maybe. And once you reach level two, you will have not a day without work! :construction_worker_man: But there are always exceptions.

A tip: never put it at low cost. Buyers think that you can’t do it well and that’s why you have low cost. This may help. You can just increase the cost to the maximum you think it will be good. After my start, I had not much work and I decided to increase from $5.00 - $25.00 to $20.00 - $60.00. I got even more orders! See! Buyers like to see high prices! 💰

I think your prices are ok as a start price. Let’s see what Dicobot thinks (he is a bot and doesn’t really know what happens, sends a random reply), 🔮 — @discobot fortune — 🔮 :wink:

Here are some important tips every seller should know [LONG]:

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

Also read that:

If you’re a seller considering messaging another seller for work, I have one thing to say to you: Don’t. Not ever. Really. Never. If you do, you could get your account suspended or banned - let me explain why… You might think “where’s the harm in me messaging another seller to ask for advice or request work?” but there are a few issues with that thought: Other sellers don’t have any obligation to help you or provide advice (more on this below).Yes, you might be just one person sending a me…

Congrats and best wishes!

Guest discobot

Wow!

Congrats for joining us! What you need to improve is: Put some eye-catching images, those are just photos of your monitor taken with a phone. 👌

Then, you will need to find out how to and where to promote. You can use the Buyer Requests section to search for work and find a client. When you reach level one, (it’s given when you complete 10 orders and have more than %100 response rate) the orders will become more often. Once a week maybe. And once you reach level two, you will have not a day without work! :construction_worker_man: But there are always exceptions.

A tip: never put it at low cost. Buyers think that you can’t do it well and that’s why you have low cost. This may help. You can just increase the cost to the maximum you think it will be good. After my start, I had not much work and I decided to increase from $5.00 - $25.00 to $20.00 - $60.00. I got even more orders! See! Buyers like to see high prices! 💰

I think your prices are ok as a start price. Let’s see what Dicobot thinks (he is a bot and doesn’t really know what happens, sends a random reply), 🔮 — @discobot fortune — 🔮 :wink:

Here are some important tips every seller should know [LONG]:

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

Also read that:

If you’re a seller considering messaging another seller for work, I have one thing to say to you: Don’t. Not ever. Really. Never. If you do, you could get your account suspended or banned - let me explain why… You might think “where’s the harm in me messaging another seller to ask for advice or request work?” but there are a few issues with that thought: Other sellers don’t have any obligation to help you or provide advice (more on this below).Yes, you might be just one person sending a me…

Congrats and best wishes!

🔮 Very doubtful

Archived