Still i don't have any order

najaf_ali

i will send 10 buyer request regularly but no response

i will send 10 buyer request regularly

Send regularly you will have I have send 230 buyer request and have 3 orders from it

@najaf_ali @zaiba202 Please… it is not about how “regularly” you send offers for buyer requests… It is about the quality of each of the buyer request offer you send.

Sending even 10 very well crafted buyer request offers could net you more orders than “regularly” sending 1000s of bad quality buyer requests.

If you do a simple search on the forum about how to write buyer request offers, you will get a wealth of information.

Wishing you the best!

i will send 10 buyer request regularly

Send regularly you will have I have send 230 buyer request and have 3 orders from it

@najaf_ali @zaiba202 Please… it is not about how “regularly” you send offers for buyer requests… It is about the quality of each of the buyer request offer you send.

Sending even 10 very well crafted buyer request offers could net you more orders than “regularly” sending 1000s of bad quality buyer requests.

If you do a simple search on the forum about how to write buyer request offers, you will get a wealth of information.

Wishing you the best!

thanks for the guiding

i think , problem is have same gig in fiverr marketplace … more buyers like to buy high rating sellers in fiverr … that is make problem for you without orders 👈

glad @madurahd

more buyers like to buy high rating sellers in fiverr

Not necessarily true. As a buyer I choose the one who writes a very accurate offer. I don’t care about the cheapest offer or the buyer with the best rankings. From my experience there are mostly new sellers providing their offers anyway but it better be very targeted. Think about it as every request being a problem - how can you help to solve it? And be as detailed as possible.

Try to avoid writing an offer to just any request. No templates, put some effort into your offer.

Anyone that has ever initiated a buyers request knows, there will be many offers. A lot of them for $5, generic std responses - do it once and you know exactly how it should not be done, EVER. Out of about 60 offers I only had one single offer that was unique, tailored to my request. As a buyer I am already confronted with lots of low quality sellers and if you reply to anyone requesting more info you will be spammed for days to come 😕

Hope this helps, there is so much more info on this forum about BR. Generally there is a way to do it but many ways that will never lead to any order.

Not necessarily true. As a buyer I choose the one who writes a very accurate offer. I don’t care about the cheapest offer or the buyer with the best rankings. From my experience there are mostly new sellers providing their offers anyway but it better be very targeted. Think about it as every request being a problem - how can you help to solve it? And be as detailed as possible.

Try to avoid writing an offer to just any request. No templates, put some effort into your offer.

Anyone that has ever initiated a buyers request knows, there will be many offers. A lot of them for $5, generic std responses - do it once and you know exactly how it should not be done, EVER. Out of about 60 offers I only had one single offer that was unique, tailored to my request. As a buyer I am already confronted with lots of low quality sellers and if you reply to anyone requesting more info you will be spammed for days to come 😕

Hope this helps, there is so much more info on this forum about BR. Generally there is a way to do it but many ways that will never lead to any order.

thats great information for me

• 7 months later...

thanks for ur information

Archived