Still No Order Recevied

hamzazafeer

Exactly, the best way is always to share your gigs to everyone and send lots of offers to buyer requests.

Day after day you will get reviews and improve gaining reputation.

the best way is always to share your gigs to everyone

No, this is not the best way. You need to identify your market, and promote to that market. Sharing your gigs with everyone is not effective marketing, and can be considered spam. If you want to find success in promoting your gigs, promote them to the the people that are looking for your services.

No, this is not the best way. You need to identify your market, and promote to that market. Sharing your gigs with everyone is not effective marketing, and can be considered spam. If you want to find success in promoting your gigs, promote them to the the people that are looking for your services.

Well, of course, maybe I did not explain well. You’re right, that’s the way I used it. I shared my gigs to the people that I know are potential buyers, and are within my niche; Music (Singers, Youtubers, Companies etc. That made the volume of my sales increase considerably.

how can i find my desired peoples on fiverr, means i can only see requests from buyers.?

how can i find my desired peoples on fiverr, means i can only see requests from buyers.?

I don’t mean here on Fiverr. On Fiverr, people search the gig listings to find what they are looking for. By target market, I mean, the people you are trying to tell your services to that are not on Fiverr. Figure out who those people are, go find them, and market your services to them.

Your target market are the only people who will make you consistently successful. If you want to be in business, you NEED to have a target market.

ok, please check my gigs.

This is not the place to ask people to check your gigs. You can do that in the “Improve My Gig” Forum.

Please keep in mind too, people checking your gigs are not going to instantly make you successful. The only thing they can do is offer you tips for improvement. YOU still need to build your own success. We’re not going to do that work for you.

This is not the place to ask people to check your gigs. You can do that in the “Improve My Gig” Forum.

Please keep in mind too, people checking your gigs are not going to instantly make you successful. The only thing they can do is offer you tips for improvement. YOU still need to build your own success. We’re not going to do that work for you.

Thanks Sir For your suggestion. I’ll try to find people and then share my gigs. 🙂

@hamzazafeer

Dear I have checked your profile out. I am sorry to say you have to improve your profile description. You should, don’t mind, but concentrate on one niche say web development. Offer all 7 gigs in web development; eg: install Wordpress, debug Wordpress, debug PHP scripts, etc sky is the limit. Send Buyer Requests and also share your gigs on social media. Don’t mind, but its true. If were buyer, then I won’t buy from you. Improve your gigs and get success. Hope this help.
🎂

Yours friendly!

Archived