Fiverr Forum

Still not getting my level 2 :(

Hi friends,

I have earned 100+ positive reviews, 99% positive rating, but still not able to achieve my level 2 badge :(. Also my sales have decreased a lot, even one of my gig was in recommended section but now I’m not able to find it anywhere on fiverr ;(
Please help me out of this situation.

I think the level two status is only awarded after you’ve completed a specified number of jobs within two months. If the two month timeline has passed, you would no longer be eligible for that badge regardless of how many positive reviews you have. If that isn’t the case, I stand corrected.

OK, so let me explain how things work:
Even if 2 months passed, you should be still able to achieve level 2

The following are the requirements for level 1

• 30 days active on Fiverr
  • Completed at least 10 individual orders
  • Maintain a 4 star rating and above
  • Have a low cancellation rate

The following are the requirements for level 2

• Completed at least 50 individual orders in two consecutive months
  • Maintain a 4.5 star rating or above
  • Have a low cancellation rate

You should be able to find your level status https://www.fiverr.com/levels

Thanks to both of you (Chrissy and Joan, well let me tell you that I’ve talked with customer support and 2 of the persons told me that all what I need to do is to stay online more and more on fiverr, utilize all my buyers request daily and thats all. I’ve tried these things constantly but still of no use. :frowning:

Well, keep on going to customer support until they respond in the way you want. Over a hundred sales should get one to level 3 if it existed. Best of luck

Sure bro thanks alot.