Still not getting orders, please help

articlewizerd

I had a quick look at your profile and here are a couple suggestions. I think by making some of these changes you will see better success.

1. Your intro has some grammar errors:
I have been in the writing and marketing field since 2008. I am here to give you good articles that will boost your business in the areas of converting website traffic, SEO and making unlimited sales. I have a few gigs here that will assist you make waves like the top online marketing gurus.

2. Your images need a little work:
This image, in particular, is difficult to read because of the light text on a light backgound.
1c3c66cdc473858480312e7956fac2334326b46a.jpg

This image has a big error in the word “unique”:
8861c0e6894242a4b29995d8033350d4cda35992.jpg

3. Your profile picture is stock art:
The top people in the writing categories tend to have very real looking photos or they use images that imply a commitment to writing. Your image is so professional it comes across as fake.

I looked too and agree with egoant. And, not trying to be mean, but you have a gig that offers to fix grammar, punctuation, etc.

You’re not going to get a lot of bites on an article writing gig or the grammar/punctuation gig if you have that many typos.

I looked too and agree with other sellers.
You should improve your profile description and change the photos of your gig. To create a great layout and photo for your Gig you can use Canva site. It offers a free service and you can create great and innovative layout.

I hope you will find the best way for you.

Archived