Still "o" Order. :(

hamza_mian

Is “o” supposed to mean you have no orders? You are using a letter in quote marks, but I’m guessing that is what you mean. Fiverr is just a platform to run your own business, so only you can really determine what to do now. Buyers don’t usually just come to you automatically, especially when you are new. You’ll need to utilize Buyer Requests, work on your gigs to make them excellent, do some marketing or whatever it takes to bring orders.

Try these too:

The Support Team Knowledge Base (use search for best results)

The Tips for Sellers forum category (A good place to read tips and post tips for others - for a place to ask questions keep reading)

We’ve read these on the forum quite a lot. “I’m a new seller and I can’t get orders” “It’s unfair, new sellers don’t get the attention” “Please give new sellers a chance too” “Respect the new sellers” I mentioned this in another post, but new sellers can get orders too! I know at least 3 new sellers who got their first orders within hours ( and continue to be successful) for a GOOD REASON. They did everything right. And to prove that, here’s the lovely Miss Dixie, a new seller on Fiverr. …
In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing”30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results”Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself”Only 10% of us have “got an order from a client through social media”7% said “Our marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on it”It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the fo…

I tried my best to convince by my gigs but here everyone looks only reviews but how can a new seller can get reviews if customer will not believe in the new seller?

just tired up with this.

I tried my best to convince by my gigs but here everyone looks only reviews

Straight to the point:

Wrong. You can’t blame the missing reviews. You weren’t convincing enough. You claim in your profile description that you are fluent in English, what you are clearly not. Even your post here misses every comma, period a.s.o. what at least could give you a little bit of credibility.

In your gig description it says:

" I am not going to describe it more, if you have guts to believe just try me once, you will be deal back as you needed."

What do you think will be the reaction of any buyer to this?

When I read this it feels like the waiter in a restaurant smashes a plate with food on the table in front of me and says: “Here is your order. It tastes good. Come back soon.”

Think about that. If you tried your best and this is the result, I rest my case.

Guest adnaisha

always be patient. research some of best gigs which is related to your skill but not copy past anything. just get an idea. so now first create a gig according to your skill. write best description.use perfect image.marketing your gig on social media.send buyer request 10 daily. answer your client message asap.Hope you will get success soon.

Keep patient and never disappointed:slightly_smiling_face:. Be confident when you talk with buyer and make sure you can did this job properly. And offer him you can do it’s(job) 60% first free then he can order you.

It help me to get my first order.

Hope for best.

Hi, I have seen your profile, I think you don’t have any idea about fiverr. you just leaving a random comment. I am confuse about your profile. 🙂 Moreover, Why need free 60%???

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You can’t. You need to report your card as lost to Payoneer and request them to send you a new one. Attempting anything else will likely (and rightly) see Payoneer freeze your account and any funds you have available.

Think. - If anyone could attach a different card to an account after ‘losing’ their own card, it would be easy as cutting through cheesecake to steal both account funds and other Payoneer user identities.

Report your card as lost to Payoneer. If you need urgent access to your funds, attempt a transfer from your Payoneer account page to your local bank. Alternatively, pay for expedited DHL dispatch and delivery of a replacement card by arranging this with Payoneer. (I think it’s about $46).

Archived