[Still Open] I have some $$$ to spend here

kimberleeb

So I won one of the easter tweeting things, and I got some money to spend here on Fiverr. I don’t know what I want to buy since I usually sell. I want something really cool and unique though. So if you think you have something that I would want. Post a comment of the gig and I’ll take a look.

Kimberlee

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tn5rr2012

Let me Start your Family Tree, I went to your page and you have a US flag so I am assuming you are and your family is from the United States. Drop by my page and check it out! I hope to work with you soon. Great job and good luck with your gigs

Guest tn5rr2012

Let me Start your Family Tree, I went to your page and you have a US flag so I am assuming you are and your family is from the United States. Drop by my page and check it out! I hope to work with you soon. Great job and good luck with your gigs

Guest scriptwizard

How about having your very own eBook written for you? I do have another writing gig not showing ( I suspend it to prevent me from being bogged down with overwork-loads). If ever you want a writing job of any kind message me here on Fiver. No one else will over-deliver quite like how I do (if it doesn’t turn out that way or you know someone else on this site that could beat my efforts; I will write you 2 eBooks for free… simples).

Guest scriptwizard

How about having your very own eBook written for you? I do have another writing gig not showing ( I suspend it to prevent me from being bogged down with overwork-loads). If ever you want a writing job of any kind message me here on Fiver. No one else will over-deliver quite like how I do (if it doesn’t turn out that way or you know someone else on this site that could beat my efforts; I will write you 2 eBooks for free… simples).

Guest studiocaramel

try my gig if you want to see yourself as a japanese comic book character just check my link here thanks much i appreciate it! :)>-

Guest studiocaramel

try my gig if you want to see yourself as a japanese comic book character just check my link here thanks much i appreciate it! :)>-

Reply to @madmoo: I do have a facebook page for my fiverr : ) "Kimberleeb’s Fiverr"

I’m thinking about using some of it to have a logo created definitely, and maybe a theme for a free web hosting site. I’m excited to what other sellers have considering I can order at least 6 gigs!

Reply to @madmoo: I do have a facebook page for my fiverr : ) "Kimberleeb’s Fiverr"

I’m thinking about using some of it to have a logo created definitely, and maybe a theme for a free web hosting site. I’m excited to what other sellers have considering I can order at least 6 gigs!

Guest techex

Please take a look at this:

I will feature your business or product on my website.

OR

I will piNG your website upto 1500+ sites

I hope you like it 🙂

Thank you

Guest techex

Please take a look at this:

I will feature your business or product on my website.

OR

I will piNG your website upto 1500+ sites

I hope you like it 🙂

Thank you

Archived