Still waiting for my chance in ad beta

Still, I don’t see any Promoted gig option under my profile.

I am not receiving the orders and I want to use the BETA ad Feature.

I am not expecting this kind of terminology from the fiverr end. Since 6 months this the feature is working But fiverr provide the benefits to others sellers. i am keep asking this to fiverr support when my chance will come but they are copied and paste the same answer and provide me a lollipop.

Why ?

The last time they mentioned the beta on the forum they did not say the program would be utilized long term. If they decide to bring it back, I’m sure they’ll put the options up. In the meantime it is best to assume it is either still in tests or over. Beta features aren’t anything to count on. Sorry!

Edit/add: I saw that someone found a bit more on this in the Academy but it still says it’s in beta and makes no promises. Due to that, I stand by the suggestion not to count on it. Here is the article, though:

https://www.fiverr.com/academy/making-sales/fiverr-promoted-gigs-faq

I like the idea too. However, look how long it took for the packages to roll out. I am sure Fiverr is testing it to ensure it can work community wide. It takes time to collect data and fix bugs.

But if you want to test any feature then you should have to give the equal chance to all sellers instead few. Fiverr needs to do a shuffle all the sellers and make a rotation process. So everybody gets the equal chance.I also see many of seller not having proper rating and they have also negative feedback still they are in the ad campaign so it very hard to digest .[quote=“fonthaunt, post:2, topic:98552, full:true”]
The last time they mentioned the beta on the forum they did not say the program would be utilized long term. If they decide to bring it back, I’m sure they’ll put the options up. In the meantime it is best to assume it is either still in tests or over. Beta features aren’t anything to count on. Sorry!

Edit/add: I saw that someone found a bit more on this in the Academy but it still says it’s in beta and makes no promises. Due to that, I stand by the suggestion not to count on it. Here is the article, though:

https://www.fiverr.com/academy/making-sales/fiverr-promoted-gigs-faq
[/quote]

Ok, so, you’ve had your rant about it. I don’t know what else you can expect since CS didn’t offer it to you and you’ve posted about it here. You can continue discussing the equality of a beta test in this thread if you wish, but I’m done with my contribution.

Ya . It’s taking too long and it also very painful for sellers.

Hey ! I would like to thank all fiverr team to providing me an option of promoted gig under my dashboard. You Guys are amazing.

Thankyou!Thankyou!Thankyou!Thankyou![quote=“fonthaunt, post:5, topic:98552, full:true”]
Ok, so, you’ve had your rant about it. I don’t know what else you can expect since CS didn’t offer it to you and you’ve posted about it here. You can continue discussing the equality of a beta test in this thread if you wish, but I’m done with my contribution.
[/quote]

[/quote]

When Can I see all My gigs under this option.Currently I can see only one gig.