Still waiting for my first order on fiver

haseebzafar2000

Your use of the back quote mark ` instead of the ’ mark might be contributing to that. To the best of my knowledge, it’s not wrong, but it isn’t what the majority of people use, thus it looks wrong. Also: haven’t. The mark goes between the ‘n’ and the ‘t’ as it’s marking the place of dropped vowel, the ‘o’ in ‘not.’ (Have not = haven’t)

Give me a bit of time, and I’ll look over your profile/gigs more closely.

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea. (10-20 revisions should be plenty.)
Fiverr allows three images per gig, maybe add more?
There are several English errors in your gigs and your profile.
“Languages: English - Fluent” is inaccurate. It should be ‘conversational.’

Fiverr doesn’t permit the writing of essays, and you’re borderline saying you will. You need to reword that gig so as to avoid the risk of getting banned. Fiverr doesn’t mess around with that TOS violation.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Details here:

Forum Rules - Updated 2017All users should read and understand the forum rules before posting. If you do not understand the rules, contact Customer Support. Users who post on the forum have implied agreement with the rules. It is assumed all users have read these rules and users who do not follow the rules may have forum accounts restricted with or without warning. This forum was created to provide a home for our Fiverr community. The forum is moderated. 1.) When starting a new discussion…

Fiverr doesn’t permit the writing of essays, and you’re borderline saying you will. You need to reword that gig so as to avoid the risk of getting banned. Fiverr doesn’t mess around with that TOS violation.

great advice…thankyou

Thank you for the advice will work on it

Archived