Fiverr Community Forum

Still waiting for my first order

Hi guys I am still waiting for my first order here on fiverr.

1 Like

Go to “Fiverr Academy” you will find evry detail under that. Including video tutorial.
This can be found on the bottom of your page

2 Likes

Excellent idea from @solutions_00 to visit the academy.

You say you’re waiting, what are you doing yourself to get your first order? Have you answered buyer requests, setup a blog, posted on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.? Lots to do to keep you busy while you’re waiting!

4 Likes

I think it took me around a month to get my first order. I just started here on fiverr and I don’t have much experience yet, but I’ve had some really nice clients so far. You just got to make sure to go above and beyond (within you ability and time) to make sure they are satisfied.
Try promoting your gig through your social media or setup a website that shows your portfolio and your skills.

2 Likes

Waiting… Time :watch: is a terrible thing to waste.

3 Likes

Hi, don’t wait, act instead… Visit the academy as was suggested earlier,
use the buyer request(target those jobs that has had 10-15 or below sent offers before yours, and convince the buyer in a way that he would consider using you).
Advertise yourself on social media platforms.
Offer discount prices(be ready to do a $30 job for $5. And deliver quality and on time to get reviews.They are important.It helps build other buyers trust)
Use the most searched keywords in your category in your scope in your gig setup.
Be hopeful and patient too

3 Likes

I am going to be extreme sarcastic.

OH EM GEE…NO ONE DOES LOGOS, YOU ARE SO UNIQUE.

I am going to end the sarcasm here.

How are you any different than the other HUNDREDS OF SELLERS doing logo gigs?

Market yourself, share your gigs on your website, share your gigs on your social media accounts.

SET YOURSELF APART FROM THE HUNDREDS OF OTHER SELLERS DOING LOGO GIGS.

7 Likes

thanks @rockbellstudios for your suggestions I have started that already.

How do you do that?
How does that help?
#What is it?

:confused:

You can use blogger.com or wordpress.com to setup a blog and you can just post about your gigs, and link to them, so any visitors you get can find your gigs more easily.

3 Likes

Ah yes! Just that, I get you!
#Thanks! :slight_smile:
:bulb: Dumb Me!!

1 Like