Fiverr Community Forum

Still waiting for my orders 🙄

I’m a new member on fiverr.
It is a good platform for earning money and convert our skills to dollars. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Unfortunately this is my 7th day on fiverr, still I’m waiting for my orders to show my skills. :cry:
I’m ready to wait and having hope on fiverr platform . :heart_eyes_cat:
Good nyt guys :blue_heart:

8 Likes

Many new sellers have found Jon’s thread helpful.

5 Likes

Thanx bro for you support. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart:

I suggest that on Fiverr you call others by their name. I am a lady, not a bro. In many countries it is considered rude to call someone bro that is not your personal friend. If you talk to your prospective buyers in that manner, you may lose them as a customer.

7 Likes

@vickiespencer I’m really sorry for what I said… I think you are a man. I’m so happy that’s why. Your are the 1st one who reply to my feed… thanks for your great support. And for the advice :blush:

Be patient, Success will come to you soon :heart:

1 Like

Don’t just wait!

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

1 Like

Iam a new seller and I got 3 orders…but they like my work …but they don’t give me review so iam struggleing to achieve more realiable gig to the customer…they do not choose me bcoz I don’t have review and they think I get only one work…

1 Like

My profile image looks like that of a man?

4 Likes

No ma’am. That is because I saw a caricature on the small round dp first. Sorry I miss understanded. After your reply, I checked it out.

1 Like

Welcome, keep patience

2 Likes

I’ll always brother. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I know, good things take time… :grin:

try to keep online more time and send buyer request daily and quickly.

2 Likes

I tried to be more time online. How to find buyers?? :roll_eyes:

John told you in his thread.

Also, you can do as Eoin says. :arrow_down:

1 Like

Tank @razu55:blush: I’m waiting :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Oh… that’s so sad :unamused:

Thanks ma’am :blush: I’ll do this following…

Many buyers like to protect their anonymity on Fiverr. They do not want others knowing from who they buy services. Also, some buyers would rather leave no review instead of a poor review.

Other buyers are very busy and do not wish to take time to leave a review even though Fiverr reminds them to do so twice when they are competing the order.

Other buyers, merely pick up the finished product and leave and let the order autocomplete.

I understand that reviews are very important to new sellers but never ask for a review or even mention a review or you could get warning from Fiverr for breaking TOS.

1 Like

Now I got it. Then we have to wait for good buyers.

1 Like