Still waiting for my orders ?

mohammed_ashik

I’m a new member on fiverr.
It is a good platform for earning money and convert our skills to dollars. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Unfortunately this is my 7th day on fiverr, still I’m waiting for my orders to show my skills. 😢
I’m ready to wait and having hope on fiverr platform . 😻
Good nyt guys 💙

Many new sellers have found Jon’s thread helpful.

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

Many new sellers have found Jon’s thread helpful.

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

Thanx bro for you support. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanx bro for you support. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I suggest that on Fiverr you call others by their name. I am a lady, not a bro. In many countries it is considered rude to call someone bro that is not your personal friend. If you talk to your prospective buyers in that manner, you may lose them as a customer.

I suggest that on Fiverr you call others by their name. I am a lady, not a bro. In many countries it is considered rude to call someone bro that is not your personal friend. If you talk to your prospective buyers in that manner, you may lose them as a customer.

@vickiespencer I’m really sorry for what I said… I think you are a man. I’m so happy that’s why. Your are the 1st one who reply to my feed… thanks for your great support. And for the advice 😊

I’m a new member on fiverr.

It is a good platform for earning money and convert our skills to dollars. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Unfortunately this is my 7th day on fiverr, still I’m waiting for my orders to show my skills. 😢

I’m ready to wait and having hope on fiverr platform . 😻

Good nyt guys 💙

this is my 7th day on fiverr, still I’m waiting for my orders

Don’t just wait!

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

I tried to be more time online. How to find buyers?? :roll_eyes:

How to find buyers?? :roll_eyes:

John told you in his thread.

Also, you can do as Eoin says. ⬇️

In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing”30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results”Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself”Only 10% of us have “got an order from a client through social media”7% said “Our marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on it”It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the fo…

How to find buyers?? :roll_eyes:

John told you in his thread.

Also, you can do as Eoin says. ⬇️

In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing”30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results”Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself”Only 10% of us have “got an order from a client through social media”7% said “Our marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on it”It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the fo…

Thanks ma’am 😊 I’ll do this following…

Iam a new seller and I got 3 orders…but they like my work …but they don’t give me review so iam struggleing to achieve more realiable gig to the customer…they do not choose me bcoz I don’t have review and they think I get only one work…

Many buyers like to protect their anonymity on Fiverr. They do not want others knowing from who they buy services. Also, some buyers would rather leave no review instead of a poor review.

Other buyers are very busy and do not wish to take time to leave a review even though Fiverr reminds them to do so twice when they are competing the order.

Other buyers, merely pick up the finished product and leave and let the order autocomplete.

I understand that reviews are very important to new sellers but never ask for a review or even mention a review or you could get warning from Fiverr for breaking TOS.

Many buyers like to protect their anonymity on Fiverr. They do not want others knowing from who they buy services. Also, some buyers would rather leave no review instead of a poor review.

Other buyers are very busy and do not wish to take time to leave a review even though Fiverr reminds them to do so twice when they are competing the order.

Other buyers, merely pick up the finished product and leave and let the order autocomplete.

I understand that reviews are very important to new sellers but never ask for a review or even mention a review or you could get warning from Fiverr for breaking TOS.

Now I got it. Then we have to wait for good buyers.

Archived