Still waiting for the first **ORDER**

midhun_n

There are almost 50,000 gigs offering this service. There is a lot of competetion so chances of getting orders is really low in this field. Maybe you can develop more skills and sell some other services rather than baclground removal/

@hazel_justin131What about social media marketing?? Does it have any scope??

This is you…

1089341329_Screenshot2020-08-23at17_42_50.thumb.jpg.b5523f3638d9c80471135a2c2332ac4b.jpg
Screenshot 2020-08-23 at 17.42.501578×1314 216 KB

You’ve got two accounts.

‘midhun_n’

and

‘midhun__n’

Be careful - that’s against Fiverr’s Terms of Service, you’re only allowed one account.

As for why you’re struggling - I was only able to find you by searching for Amazon Product Removal, then filtering by new sellers based in India. You came up a few pages into the results. Overall, there are something like 80,000 results for background removal. It’s ultra competitive.

This is you…

You’ve got two accounts.

‘midhun_n’

and

‘midhun__n’

Be careful - that’s against Fiverr’s Terms of Service, you’re only allowed one account.

As for why you’re struggling - I was only able to find you by searching for Amazon Product Removal, then filtering by new sellers based in India. You came up a few pages into the results. Overall, there are something like 80,000 results for background removal. It’s ultra competitive.

So what can I do now?

How it become like 2 accounts?

Is there any solution?

@cubittaudio

Archived