Still waiting ti my first order

Guest writearts

I’m sorry to sound harsh but just by reading the short sentence and title above (and your profile) I can tell that you shouldn’t be offering writing gigs.

My suggestion is try offering something different, something that you are truly good at.

Guest writearts

I’m sorry to sound harsh but just by reading the short sentence and title above (and your profile) I can tell that you shouldn’t be offering writing gigs.

My suggestion is try offering something different, something that you are truly good at.

ok I will. Thank you very much

It’s been few days and still not getting orders. Are there any suggestions from seniors??

It’s been few days and still not getting orders. Are there any suggestions from seniors??

Sure… market and promote your gigs to the target customers who need your services. The first step to failing as a freelancer is sitting back and expecting everything to happen by chance. Success does not happen by chance. Success happens by hard work.

What hard work are you doing to build your success?

Sure… market and promote your gigs to the target customers who need your services. The first step to failing as a freelancer is sitting back and expecting everything to happen by chance. Success does not happen by chance. Success happens by hard work.

I agree with him, start marketing your gigs on social media

Guest writearts

Very useful.Thank you very much

Guest writearts

You have to create at least 7 gig after that you can do marketing at various marketplace then you will getting must order soon

Thank you very much for the useful informations @trishan43

Archived