Stolen gig with stolen feature artworks

I only have one active gig at the moment and it is converting custom text into isometric artstyle.
You can check my gig here: I will convert text to isometric typography art

I don’t mind other artists doing the same thing but I found another gig doing it and using my my own artworks for this feature banner and even copied my description text with iterations: I will create a 3d isometric typography

Is there a way to report this gig for stolen content?

Update: I messaged the gig owner to delete my artworks in their feature banners but I noticed a few clients of mine (also) came through their page too because of similar orders. They removed my artworks but base on the comments here, I think it is more appropriate to report the whole gig to avoid competition.

Go to the imitator gig, click the flag, choose the “non original content” option then ‘next.’ You’ll be given two text boxes, first one to explain the infraction, second to place the link to your gig for proof. Be sure to stay professional and polite, and mention which images (specifically) were copied.

Go to the imitator gig, click the flag, choose the “non original content” option then ‘next.’ You’ll be given two text boxes, first one to explain the infraction, second to place the link to your gig for proof. Be sure to stay professional and polite, and mention which images (specifically) were copied.

Yup! Follow this process to report their gig.

Archived