STOP complaining about suddenly not getting a sale [ARCHIVED]

Ok, seriously it’s getting boring people.

Every day, new topics about someone else that has suddenly not received a sale in a couple of days. Or sales have dropped from 11111111 a day to 5 a day.

Seriously, IT HAPPENS.

Just because you have 100% rating, does not mean people are going to come to you every single day.

Just because you think you deserve more sales doesn’t mean you’re going to get them.

Just because 5 people decided they needed your GIG yesterday does not mean 5 more people need it today, or yesterday, or tomorrow.

Just because you promoted it on 500 forums and social media sites today does not mean you will get orders.

Just because you made a new GIG does not mean you will suddenly get orders.

I really could go on and on, but I am heading out so it will stop here.

Welcome to the world of business people, if you don’t like it then don’t join it.

/rant

It tends to be a feast or famine in the freelance world until you build up a steady base of loyal clients/customers.

I always stick to the general rule though of don’t put all your eggs into one basket – diversify your income streams and not getting orders for a few days on Fiverr won’t seem like the end of the world.

It tends to be a feast or famine in the freelance world until you build up a steady base of loyal clients/customers.

I always stick to the general rule though of don’t put all your eggs into one basket – diversify your income streams and not getting orders for a few days on Fiverr won’t seem like the end of the world.

Im enjoying the break on orders, means I can invest more time and money into my company.

But yes I have seen a reduction in orders, starting 7 weeks ago (I have been selling for over 6 months)

In the freelancing world, as the seasons change and holidays come and go, it will affect your sales. Don’t let it get to you.

well, not getting any orders happens a lot , but i know some sellers keep getting more and more orders with every passing day till they are even begging and cancelling the orders to allow some breathing space.

how they do it, i really don’t know but there is something they do that we don’t know. i guess we just have to keep trying to discover fiverr. i have not had an order since fiverr kept my gigs from appearing in search, yet am still hopeful.

Im sorry if you have to see these posts everyday. Not every is a level two seller like you ok. I posted something the other day, because its very odd for me to start on fiverr and get customers like crazy for the first two weeks (30 + orders completed) and then on May 29th all of a sudden all orders stopped coming in. ? Its June 4th now, still I haven’t had a single order come in. Then I see other people posting about how their orders stopped too. This is why I post, this is why I ask, to see if there is something wrong with the system . Because its odd to go from many to none.

OK.

Seriously?

It’s called life! LOL

Even the top… top… top sellers have lags. Some days 15 orders, some days 30 orders… some days… 0 orders.

It happens to everyone. Sometimes, people just are not buying that day. Even HUGE real world industries have lags. McDonalds could sell a billion hamburgers one week, and the next week only sell 100,000 of them. That’s considered a slow week.

It has nothing really to do with your rating, your gig or anything else. Yes. These things do affect your overall monthly sales, but when you’re slow… you’re slow.

It happens to everyone. With every business. All the time. Every time.

There’s no reasons, that’s just the way it is. Even with regular clients, once in a while… like I stated above, nobody’s buying. Then you’ll get swamped. Then steady out. Then nothing. Then steady. Then nothing. Then swamped. LOL

One thing to note though. Just because you see 60 orders in que for a seller doesn’t always mean they are super busy. They may have a week (Or 2 week) long gig. Which only works out to 3-4 orders per day.

Reply to @gamersuscentral: hello, Same here… I too stopped getting orders sudden as same as the time you mentioned. i.e. around end of May

"Welcome to the world of business people, if you don’t like it then don’t join it. - "

Welcome to the world where forums are a place for people to vent, discuss and maybe get some help, if you don’t like it, then don’t read it.

Very funny. It sure seems like a new post. I started on Fiverr several months after this post, about 2 years ago. Pushed really hard and here I am today. When I started, I didn’t know it was slow. The market was probably saturated. I wasn’t here on the forum. I certainly didn’t realize I could complain on the forum or that Fiverr would do something about it.

I just busted my butt and made it happen. If I failed, it was going to be my fault. Not some elses fault.

After about 150 orders, the person that posted this message stop selling on Fiverr.

This happened to a seller I know and it turned out her account had been hacked and taken down without her knowledge. Customer Service insists that she maintained several fraudulent accounts and she didn’t. Ebb and flow is normal, but sudden drastic changes may be a result of a real problem.

Mcdonald’s would be doing more than posting a rant if they went from 1 billion burger sales to 100,000 sales in a week. Thats 1/10,000 of the previous week.

yes this is very true, also have to give room to the newest sellers…so that one day they will also become a topseller … however one or few people cant just have all the sales in fiverr…lol its for everybody

just another boring post from a noob seller.

gamersuscentral said: I posted something the other day, because its very odd for me to start on fiverr and get customers like crazy for the first two weeks (30 + orders completed) and then on May 29th all of a sudden all orders stopped coming in. ?
Every new seller gets listed as a "new seller" on the site - Fiverr 'promotes' new sellers specifically to give them a push at making sales so THEY STAY AND KEEP TRYING TO SELL - 'recapture the magic' of being successful right away.

Once a seller starts moving up through the ranks and no longer has the “new seller” badge and promotion, that’s when it becomes the responsibility of the SELLER to promote their own gigs. That is far more difficult.

Also, the site does not work properly. It is full of design issues and coding problems. SALES GO UP AND DOWN FOR EVERYONE HERE, ALL THE TIME!

I am not saying this to be cruel or insulting to anyone, I say it because it’s fact and makes it easier to put up with the shenanigans… Fiverr does NOT CARE about any particular seller. They do not care if you, or I, or anyone else is having trouble making sales. As long as some sellers are always paying commissions, they do not care in the least who they are.

Read up on how to run a business and how to operate as a freelancer; do your best to promote yourself and stop expecting Fiverr to care. You’re only frustrating yourself, it will never change.

I am level 2 seller with more than 500 completed tasks. 3 days ago I had 4 orders active and 3 messages asking for clarifications for my gigs.
3 days now 0 orders, 0 messages. Totally quiet.
I don’t know why this happens.