Stop Penalizing Great Sellers For Fake Late Delivery Times

I’ve been a faithful Fiverr Seller for four years. Love the service. I’m having an issue with the on-time delivery status calculation and wondering if anyone else feels the same.

• I complete jobs on time and pass them along to the buyer.

• If the buyer takes too long to review it or passes back a change it then gets put in a "Late" status

• I find it very unfair for the Seller to be penalized in this instance, especially if the buyer isn’t having an issue

• When you look at the number of completed jobs (currently at 686) and the 4.7 rating, and the average cost of my gigs which is over $15, you can easily see I am an excellent seller with a good reputation.

Wouldn’t it be smart to put LESS wait on turn around time and more focus on job quality to promote and keep good performing sellers who can bring in more revenue, rather than penalize us?

I have seen my ranking fall fro a level 2 now down to NO level what so ever when I continually receive 4.5 - 5 star ratings, great tips, frequent referrals and have over a $15 average on my gigs.

I did see where we can now extend the turn around time - which although it is an inconvenience to both the seller and the buyer - and the buyers aren’t really understanding the purpose, at least that will help and I’ll try to use that more often, the problem really lies in the fact that the buyer’s request for an edit after a job is turned in on time is causing late statuses.

:wave: FIVERR DEVELOPERS PLEASE - reconsider this ranking system and I would appreciate any help in cleaning up the lower rankings we have.

:point_right: IT’s BETTER FOR ALL OF US TO SUPPORT GREAT SELLERS WHO ARE BRINGING IN REVENUE RATHER THAN PENALIZE US FOR SOMETHING THAT IS NOT REALLY BOTHERING BUYERS. :point_left:

The ‘Late’ status only counts for your first delivery. In other words, so long as you deliver within the agreed time, it doesn’t matter how long revisions take afterwards, the order is still ‘on time’.

The clock on the order screen does show as ‘LATE’, which is annoying. But you can ignore it. So long as you deliver your work on-time, revisions have absolutely no impact on your On-Time Rating.

Make sure you’re using the Deliver button to deliver your work. Don’t send it via Message and wait for the client to confirm they’re happy. That’s what the 3 days post-delivery are for.

Like cubittaudio already mentioned, even if the order status is showing “LATE,” it WILL NOT affect your on-time delivery percentage so long as you deliver the initial order on time (I know, it is very confusing).

Even if the buyer were to request for a revision 3 months after you delivered the order (and even if the order status changed to LATE), it would still not affect your on-time delivery percentage.

If your on-time delivery rate was affected, it was probably due to other reasons such as the buyer not having accepted the delivery time extension request on time.