Stop The Mistakes!

musiclover

There should be a confirmation box when someone clicks “Order Now”. There’s one for repeat buyers, but there should be one for all new orders as well. I hate when people accidentally order a gig. I’ve done that once, but that’s only because I was on fiverr from my mobile phone, and hit “enter”.

Speaking of mobile, please make fiverr mobile optimized, I spend at least 75% of my time on fiverr via my phone.

• 2 months later...

@musiclover

I think a confirmation button makes sense. It would decrease the amount of customer service tickets they get due to mistaken orders.

@hotwebideas

A responsive mobile design would be awesome! Or a very functional app. I am often on my iphone when I'm out and checking Fiverr to see if I've gotten any gig orders.

I’ve been a victim of accidental ordering too. I tried to cancel it, but by the time I submitted the request the seller already had delivered. I withdrew the cancellation then knowing that it would not be professional to go ahead with the cancellation. So yes, a confirmation would be a good idea.

Archived