Story of mine, growing as a Fiverrian

msrsuvo

Me and Fiverr,
Hello everyone! Today I am here to share a milestone achievement for me with you.

I created my Fiverr account on February, 2015. But I created my first gig and started

working from the July, the same year. This was the way to get started of my Fiverr

career.
I gained Level 1 badge within a short time and it was possible due to my dedication,

hard work, and professionalism. I got my Level 2 badge only within 2 months of working

first on July! I have seen and experienced many ups and downs in my journey and finally

reached today’s position. I have sent a large message to my buyer who has given me the

500th reviews today. But all I wanted to tell him was forgotten as I was in my ecstasy!

Hehe!!!

I wanna give thanks to all of my supporter’s who have supported me at a stretch. I

don’t prefer mentioning the name of those big-hearted guys/gals as the number of them

are not a little. I expect yours discontinuation support that you have been giving to

me since 2015. Please keep me in your prayers. I do believe that it is my hard work and

the assistance of my well-wishers that helped me reach today’s position. Thank you very

much to all for reading the post spending your valuable time.

Questiontions & answers regarding my career:

Question: What types of work do you do?
Answer: Email Marketing, Landing Page Creation, Work of all kinds of Wordpress and so

on.

Question: How many orders have you been completed yet?
Answer: I have completed 642 orders in total successfully. Among them, I got 500

reviews today and rest 142 orders have not been rated.

Please, feel free if you have any questions to be answered about my work and expertise.

Best Regards,
Md Sabbir Rahman Suvo

That is outstanding to hear about Shuvo.😃 Feeling warmth of seeing and reading the glorious success of you. Congratulations on your BRILLIANT performance! I pray to God for your brightest Fiverr career in the upcoming day.

Minthal

your BRILLIANT performance! I

Thank you so much brother 🙂

I need to know the BEST way to promote a Fiverr Gig and earn more money.

There is no one, quick, “best” way to promote your gig. Figure out who your target customers are, and then go where those customers are located, and tell them about your services.

It is as simple – and as complicated – as that.

I am a Wordpress developer and I joined since May. I got only five sales here and I am intrigued by your success story. Very commendable.

If you wouldn’t mind, what and what did you do exactly to gain such explosive sales within such short period? Did you run paid advertisement (Facebook Adverts, etc)? Did you reduce your pricing to beat competition? Any tips would be appreciated!

Cheers!

Soy un desarrollador de Wordpress y me uní desde mayo. Tengo sólo cinco ventas aquí y estoy ** intrigado ** por su historia de éxito. Muy encomiable.

Si no le importa, ¿qué y qué hizo exactamente para obtener ventas tan explosivas dentro de tan corto período? ¿Ejecutó ** publicidad pagada ** (anuncios de Facebook, etc)? ¿Ha reducido sus precios para superar la competencia? ¡Cualquier sugerencia sería apreciada!

Aclamaciones!

There is no one, quick, “best” way to promote your gig. Figure out who your target customers are, and then go where those customers are located, and tell them about your services.

Thanks for your information 🙂

Great suggestion 🙂

I am a Wordpress developer and I joined since May. I got only five sales here and I am intrigued by your success story. Very commendable.

If you wouldn’t mind, what and what did you do exactly to gain such explosive sales within such short period? Did you run paid advertisement (Facebook Adverts, etc)? Did you reduce your pricing to beat competition? Any tips would be appreciated!

Cheers!

Soy un desarrollador de Wordpress y me uní desde mayo. Tengo sólo cinco ventas aquí y estoy ** intrigado ** por su historia de éxito. Muy encomiable.

Si no le importa, ¿qué y qué hizo exactamente para obtener ventas tan explosivas dentro de tan corto período? ¿Ejecutó ** publicidad pagada ** (anuncios de Facebook, etc)? ¿Ha reducido sus precios para superar la competencia? ¡Cualquier sugerencia sería apreciada!

Aclamaciones!

Thanks for your comment. No, I don’t do any paid ad or don’t reduce prices.

You can share your product with different social sites with hash tag with your gig related tags.

And always try to sell unique things & tell your buyers why he will buy your gig.

Thanks 🙂

Archived