Story of my account hacked by a spam Buyer

developerstate

hello everyone,

hope everything is going well on your side. I am going to share my experience that happened about 12 hours ago.

Some days ago i responded to a buyer request of a buyer who was looking for logo with some specifications.
About 12 hours ago i got a response from her side that she is interested in my offer and want a design exactly like in the link with pink color. I opened the link and it ask for google account. I was confused and thats why i used a different google account but unfortunately my fiverr account password and google password was same. She used that password and access my google account . After that she tried that password and gained access to my account. The very first thing she did is click on funds transfer. Luckily I have set gmail account on my phone that is present on payoneer and I got a message of funds transfer.
Firstly I click on the transfer link and transfer money to my account. After that i changed passwords from all of my account and saved all of my accounts.
That person was using proxy of Srilanka and account country was Bangladesh. I filed a complain to CS and ask to solve such issues from fiverr. hope fiverr team will help all of us in these conditions.

Thanks in advance for reading my experience . Please share your experience if you got such spamming messages so Other sellers will read and take advantage from this experience. Your reply is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

hello everyone,

hope everything is going well on your side. I am going to share my experience that happened about 12 hours ago.

Some days ago i responded to a buyer request of a buyer who was looking for logo with some specifications.

About 12 hours ago i got a response from her side that she is interested in my offer and want a design exactly like in the link with pink color. I opened the link and it ask for google account. I was confused and thats why i used a different google account but unfortunately my fiverr account password and google password was same. She used that password and access my google account . After that she tried that password and gained access to my account. The very first thing she did is click on funds transfer. Luckily I have set gmail account on my phone that is present on payoneer and I got a message of funds transfer.

Firstly I click on the transfer link and transfer money to my account. After that i changed passwords from all of my account and saved all of my accounts.

That person was using proxy of Srilanka and account country was Bangladesh. I filed a complain to CS and ask to solve such issues from fiverr. hope fiverr team will help all of us in these conditions.

Thanks in advance for reading my experience . Please share your experience if you got such spamming messages so Other sellers will read and take advantage from this experience. Your reply is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

I opened the link and it ask for google account. I was confused and thats why i used a different google account but unfortunately my fiverr account password and google password was same. She used that password and access my google account .

??? You gave her your password? To your google account? Why?

I opened the link and it ask for google account. I was confused and thats why i used a different google account but unfortunately my fiverr account password and google password was same. She used that password and access my google account .

??? You gave her your password? To your google account? Why?

@misscrystal

At that moment i think She want something similar from that site and i have to login . I have understood that issue to some extend so i used different gmail account. I did’t noticed that the password of both the accounts were same.

Archived