Fiverr Community Forum

Strange Cancellation

Hello everyone

A buyer has ordered my Gig. I completed the work on time. The buyer was happy is gave me a good evaluation. Is the strange thing is that it has canceled the order. He recovered funds. I contacted customer service, and he answered me. The summary is that:

1. I will not get my money
  2. I canceled my dashboard
  3. The seller is not protected, anyone can take his work and canceled the order.

What do you think? Is there a method to be protected?

KSdesigner
1 Like

Reply to @bachas85: CS say :

“Thank you for your input. Your point is well taken. We will address these issues with the buyer. Please keep in mind that when you don’t get paid, neither does Fiverr, and that we want every gig order to be successful. If a buyer abused his PayPal privileges, it is something literally beyond our control, but our editorial team is already reviewing this buyer’s actions. Please note that we do not reply to disputes as its in clear violation of our terms of service. Buyers who do file disputes on their payments made to Fiverr, whether intentional or purposely held by Paypal for security screening must resolve those disputes in order to participate again in the Fiverr community.”

I tried to contact him but I have this message :
"The user account you are looking for is no longer available."

He = I was talking about CS

No, I have not received any cancellation message

If the customer is still on Fiverr after a paypal chargeback then Fiverr actually have been paid. Type the URL to their page into your browser. Should be like www.fiverr.com/theirusername and if it says the account is not available then they are still banned.

Fiverr will automatically unban somebody when a PayPal chargeback is resolved. This means that the money will go back into the user’s account to spend on other things on Fiverr. HOWEVER, you will not get that money back unless you can make the customer reorder (which they will not do). So yes, Fiverr has been paid if the customer’s account is still active. That is a complete lie, and that is a fact!

Oh, just saw that it says that the customer account is unavailable. This means that he still has not given Fiverr the money. Keep an eye out though :slight_smile:

It happened to me once. CS said that sometimes when the founds are “disputed” …whatever that means, this kind of situations can appear.

I lost the money and the buyer got free work. CS did nothing, they apologized…and nothing more.

Good Luck! :slight_smile:

Reply to @ryangillam: Thank you for the advice. I put the link of the buyer and I got this message:

“The user account you are looking for is no longer available.”

Reply to @anacristina89: I think we should protect the seller. Because logically, once the buyer puts you a positive evaluation, it is necessary that the cancel button is disable

I totally agree with you :slight_smile:

1 Like

HI
Don’t think about that. One buyer place a order and after I completed the order he was very happy and he give 5stars. But within 14 days customer support cancel my order. So that’s my 1st time… After that happen there have few buyers Do same things and without any notice buyers goes customer support and cancel the past order within 14 days.
It’s always happening here :smiley:

I also contact with fiverr but buyer refund from paypal.

In 6 years things have changed. At least from what I have heard people mentioning, support does these days often reimburse the seller if a buyer scams them. Not maybe the full amount and not small orders, though.

1 Like