Strange score reviews for strange services

devbrazil

Hello everyone, i have some questions and I hope someone could help me.

I find a seller who offer strange services, like mental improvement by telepathic, erase memory of someone, read someone minds and stuffs like that.

Well OK for me then, but what i really do not understand is the reviews this seller have.

This seller have 542 reviews so far and only 2 bad reviews, and 540 five star review.

WHAT??!?!?!??!!

Really, nobody has problems with this seller??? This seller really read someone girlfriend’s mind and check if this person cheat him with 100% accuracy and no one question that?

OK, what i really want to know is there any way to hack this reviews of fiverr because I believe this person is doing it.

Thank you

Guest offlinehelpers

Just because you don’t think the reviews are genuine doesn’t mean they aren’t. What makes you think they’re not genuine?

Some reviews can be faked on Fiverr, but it would be very unlikely for somebody to get 540 5 star reviews with them all being faked - more likely they’ve got regular clients for whom they do excellent work. If this isn’t the case, Fiverr would have been on their case before this.

Hope this helps!

Just because you don’t think the reviews are genuine doesn’t mean they aren’t. What makes you think they’re not genuine?

Some reviews can be faked on Fiverr, but it would be very unlikely for somebody to get 540 5 star reviews with them all being faked - more likely they’ve got regular clients for whom they do excellent work. If this isn’t the case, Fiverr would have been on their case before this.

Hope this helps!

Thank for your reply.

Well using the logic, if you offer to read someone’s mind and 120 reviews give you five star, you are god or you are bugging the review’s system.

That is the conclusion I came to.

Anyway, maybe for $5 I will try this seller service to check the authenticity, see what my boss thinking 😊

There are many different individuals who believe in different things. I don’t think it’s fair to assume 500 ratings as fake though if it’s something that doesn’t speak to you, you don’t have to purchase from them.

I’de love to hear your experience using them though 😉

There are many different individuals who believe in different things

I agree with you, but if you check the statistic, even among telepathy believers, people want to have the job done and I think its impossible for this seller read hundreds of mind around the world and precisely make 99% of sellers happy with it.

Guest offlinehelpers

There are many different individuals who believe in different things

I agree with you, but if you check the statistic, even among telepathy believers, people want to have the job done and I think its impossible for this seller read hundreds of mind around the world and precisely make 99% of sellers happy with it.

Okay - you’ve got 2 choices - as @nikavoice suggested, spend $5 and see for yourself, or don’t spend $5 and never find out. 😃

Thank for your reply.

Well using the logic, if you offer to read someone’s mind and 120 reviews give you five star, you are god or you are bugging the review’s system.

That is the conclusion I came to.

Anyway, maybe for $5 I will try this seller service to check the authenticity, see what my boss thinking 😊

Anyway, maybe for $5 I will try this seller service to check the authenticity, see what my boss thinking

Perhaps that’s what everyone else has done? 😀

Anyway, maybe for $5 I will try this seller service to check the authenticity, see what my boss thinking

Agree, but all of then review 5 star…

or is fake reviews

or seller can really read peoples minds precisely 😕

You can try his/her service. Before you issue an order for your security , don’t forget to write down your password of your important stuffs in a notbook. if these 500+ reviews are true you will be in danger 😃

if these 500+ reviews are true you will be in danger 😃

haha… yeah if these reviews are true… Probaply is evil stuff 😈

Guest phantompower

Simple answer is, the seller reads your mind and knows you want to give a lower rating, so they hack your brain and force you to give them five stars + tips.

Simple answer is, the seller reads your mind and knows you want to give a lower rating, so they hack your brain and force you to give them five stars + tips.

Makes sense… Is this allowed?

I think Fiverr moderators should take a look on it

Guest phantompower

Makes sense… Is this allowed?

I think Fiverr moderators should take a look on it

😕 Which part? The reading or hacking your mind part?

Guest offlinehelpers

The hacking one…

Think about it… if you offer a bad service as a seller and “hire” her to hack peoples mind to buy your service and give 5 star review, this is unfair…

I think this is getting a bit silly now to be honest.

Are you saying all sellers with good reviews should be looked at because they can’t possibly be right, or just the ones you’ve described? I really don’t think there are mind games being played with buyer reviews.

Are you saying all sellers with good reviews should be looked at because they can’t possibly be right, or just the ones you’ve described? I really don’t think there are mind games being played with buyer reviews.

No no, my original question was.

Is possible to spam 5 star reviews here on Fiverr, they have a good algorithm that prevent fakes spam 5 star reviews?

I’m new here and looking for some services and find out this psychic strange services with good reputation and now I wonder if this reputation system is reliable because if I want to hire an illustrator I need to know if the reputation proceed

The hacking one…

Think about it… if you offer a bad service as a seller and “hire” her to hack peoples mind to buy your service and give 5 star review, this is unfair…

if you offer a bad service as a seller and “hire” her to hack peoples mind to buy your service and give 5 star review, this is unfair…

Mind-hack-meme.jpg.d39c78beb8338896e95571a56f246e28.jpg

Guest offlinehelpers

No no, my original question was.

Is possible to spam 5 star reviews here on Fiverr, they have a good algorithm that prevent fakes spam 5 star reviews?

I’m new here and looking for some services and find out this psychic strange services with good reputation and now I wonder if this reputation system is reliable because if I want to hire an illustrator I need to know if the reputation proceed

No, I don’t think it’s possible to fake over 500 5 star reviews for any service, whether it’s for psychics, illustrators or anything else.

You may find the odd bad apple, but that’s true of any website where services are offered.

Why shouldn’t a psychic have a good reputation? As I said before, they may have a number of repeat buyers who get a really good service and leave excellent feedback.

Guest phantompower

😂

Guest phantompower

To be honest, I’m still not sure myself! ☺️

Where would the hack even begin, from a gmailmind.com address?? I think most of them just tell you what you want to here. Say if someone tells me they broke up with their gf/bf and ask what they were thinking… I would tell them that they are trying to figure out what went wrong… For that am sure to get a 5 star + repeat buyer + tips.

Oh, they’re definitely legit reviews! A lot of similar gigs have tons of reviews. But as for legit service, can’t say the same about that unless the seller has superpowers. Love spells etc. I understand to make people feel better. But mind erasing? You could get someone killed with that kind of service if it’s used for shady purposes. 😱

Archived