Strangest thing

abauer5188

So the weirdest thing has been happening to me the past few months.

I’ve been trying to find a gig to buy that will provide me with a good quality intro video for my gigs, and every time that I have been searching (3-5 times now), within a few minutes of me searching, I get a message from a new client. Keep searching and I get a SECOND message from a different new client!

It is so weird. Has anyone else experienced this? It’s not like my gig has been featured for the week or something as it’s happened over 2-3 months.

Correlation between actively searching for a gig to buy and getting new order requests…?

I’ll take it and keep doing it!

So the weirdest thing has been happening to me the past few months.

I’ve been trying to find a gig to buy that will provide me with a good quality intro video for my gigs, and every time that I have been searching (3-5 times now), within a few minutes of me searching, I get a message from a new client. Keep searching and I get a SECOND message from a different new client!

It is so weird. Has anyone else experienced this? It’s not like my gig has been featured for the week or something as it’s happened over 2-3 months.

Correlation between actively searching for a gig to buy and getting new order requests…?

I’ll take it and keep doing it!

I have long since stopped trying to make sense of what witchcraft Fiverr uses to manage seller search visibility. I may experiment with this at some point, though.

Yes I was searching gigs and then not long after got a message from a potential buyer. It could be somehow linked to searching, or it could just be the “online” status (eg. those who are indicated as online because they recently loaded a Fiverr page may be more likely to be contacted because of the “online” filter in the gig search).

That’s really weird. Are you sure its not anything else?

That’s really weird. Are you sure its not anything else?

Well, you know that I have the higher ups at Fiverr wrapped around my little finger, but I wasn’t going to come out and say it!

It might also be the location filter as a lot of the recent requests have been from Canada or US.

it could just be the “online” status

It can’t be the online status because I am on Fiverr most of the day checking BR and rarely get anything.

(And no, I am not receiving the prospective messages from BR, I already checked that…)

Archived