Struggle for a order

ibrahim5557

I am struggling with an order.I am trying to promote my gig on social media & forums. but a few days ago I don’t get any impression and any order. it’s a very tough situation for me getting no order in Fiverr.
can anyone here who can help me to get some order and give me the Fiverr gig promotion best formula.

this is my Fiverr profile -https://www.fiverr.com/ibrahim5557
you can check and suggest me some good advice.

Just looked at your profile, here’s a couple of tips:

1. See if there’s something that you can offer for $5. Since you are brand new and have no reviews, you can’t compete with sellers at higher price points and expect to get sales. If you were a buyer, would you buy a $20 gig from someone with no reviews? Or, would you choose the seller that has five star reviews and charges the same amount? I’d be willing to bet 99% of buyers choose the latter. Why do I say this? One of your gigs starts at $100 and has no reviews. That’s not going to work at this stage of your Fiverr seller career.

2. Check your gig stats: impressions, clicks, orders. If you’re not getting impressions, that means you need to tweak your gig title and tags. If you’re getting impressions but no clicks, you need to fix your thumbnail. If you’re getting clicks but no orders, you need to take a hard look at your portfolio and your pricing and see what could be improved.

Give that a try and see if it helps. I think it will. 👍

Just looked at your profile, here’s a couple of tips:

1. See if there’s something that you can offer for $5. Since you are brand new and have no reviews, you can’t compete with sellers at higher price points and expect to get sales. If you were a buyer, would you buy a $20 gig from someone with no reviews? Or, would you choose the seller that has five star reviews and charges the same amount? I’d be willing to bet 99% of buyers choose the latter. Why do I say this? One of your gigs starts at $100 and has no reviews. That’s not going to work at this stage of your Fiverr seller career.

2. Check your gig stats: impressions, clicks, orders. If you’re not getting impressions, that means you need to tweak your gig title and tags. If you’re getting impressions but no clicks, you need to fix your thumbnail. If you’re getting clicks but no orders, you need to take a hard look at your portfolio and your pricing and see what could be improved.

Give that a try and see if it helps. I think it will. 👍

@tro2789 thanks for this valuable information. it’s really a valuable information for me. thanks again for your valuable time & information.

Archived