Fiverr Community Forum

Struggling to find my gig

Hello, although my gigs are active when I search for them (even in private browsing) i can not find them. I filtered by online or by UK etc. Just don’t see it. Any idea why?

1 Like

I’m having the same experience. I’m active, and I’ve asked friends to find me to ensure that I’m able to be found. Searching using every criteria we can think of, but I don’t appear. I plan to add another gig to see if that somehow makes me discoverable. I do hope we both learn something that will at least allow others to find us.

1 Like

I suggest you guys to first check your gig status here…
https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new/gig

1 Like

Thanks for taking the time to lend a hand. I’m sure I’m doing something wrong, it’s just not always easy to discover what that is. Thanks again!

2 Likes

Hi @malikshahbas133 thanks for that. It says it’s active. I’ve clicked through to the link to raise a ticket.

@owen_banks_5r if you use the breadcrumbs on my gig ‘Programming & Tech >> WordPress >> Full Website Creation’ and use Fiverr’s navigation to get to it I’m not there. Like yourself, I’ve tried every type of search. Even renamed my gig thinking that would help. You can filter by online, UK or no filters. Still missing

1 Like