Stuck after 3 orders

montaaz

Hello people,
I am on fiverr since 2015 but I was only seriously active for the last 3 months, I made 7 Gigs about things I do very well.

I get 3 orders for the same gig, my main gig actually, delivered before deadline, got 2 reviews with 5 stars (the third just vanished and ignored my request of posting a review). Now I am stuck for 20 days. I frequently edit my gigs and impressions/views/clicks are always going up and down. I lowered some prices and added some options but nothing new. I send custom offers almost daily for those I can truly deliver their projects, no spaming, with a good description and reasonable price.

Any help? Am I missing something?

Thank you, montaaz.

Hello people,

I am on fiverr since 2015 but I was only seriously active for the last 3 months, I made 7 Gigs about things I do very well.

I get 3 orders for the same gig, my main gig actually, delivered before deadline, got 2 reviews with 5 stars (the third just vanished and ignored my request of posting a review). Now I am stuck for 20 days. I frequently edit my gigs and impressions/views/clicks are always going up and down. I lowered some prices and added some options but nothing new. I send custom offers almost daily for those I can truly deliver their projects, no spaming, with a good description and reasonable price.

Thank you, montaaz.

Check this out: Before Posting Asking About MORE ORDERS, NO ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order - READ THIS

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of great tips and information in the above.

Check this out: Before Posting Asking About MORE ORDERS, NO ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order - READ THIS

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of great tips and information in the above.

Well I checked them a million time actually

I was following the forum for long and I did red a lot of threads. Thank you for trying to help.

I was following the forum for long and I did red a lot of threads. Thank you for trying to help.

What are you doing to reach your target customers, beyond sending Buyer Requests? How are you identifying and connecting with potential customers?

What are you doing to reach your target customers, beyond sending Buyer Requests? How are you identifying and connecting with potential customers?

Sharing in social network, telling friends?

Have you read this podcast?

This week, hosts Redd (reddhorrocks) and Adam (twistedweb123) are joined by Dan (dtongsports), to share tips for promoting your Gigs on external channels and some of the different tools available on Fiverr that can help. How do you promote your Gigs? Share your tips in the comments below. Have questions or topic ideas? Let us know on this thread. This episode was edited by dansha Jingle by customdrumloops Transcript for this episode is available here.

Archived