Stuck here over 3 months

can anyone tell me why these 20$ here are stuck… it has been over 4 to 5 months and I don’t know why… they are always added in my total revenue but when i transfer them into my account. it stays there…

can anyone help???

20$ in Withdrawals section.

It’s hard to tell from this screen shot, but it looks like you’re showing the amount $20 in “Withdrawals”, is that correct? But that figure should increase every time you make a withdrawal because it shows how much you’ve withdrawn to your (Paypal/Payoneer) account since you started on Fiverr, and every new withdrawal increases the number. If you hold your cursor over that section, you should see the equation:

(example): $500 Earned - ($450 Withdrawals + $5 Used to Order Gigs + $20 Pending Clearance) = $25 Available Funds.

If you withdraw the Available Funds, the equation would change to: $500 Earned - ($475 Withdrawals + $5 Used to Order Gigs + $20 Pending Clearance)= $0 Available Funds.

If the amount isn’t changing with every withdrawal, then it sounds like a glitch. Check the Bugs forum to see if anyone else is having the same problem, or contact customer support.

If that isn’t what is happening, then I apologize that I don’t understand what you’re saying.

Reply to @celticmoon: yes… i have withdrawn money but it is still stuck on 20$. i will contact customer service. thanks for yoyur help.

The same thing is happening to me. I withdraw $21 and it’s still showing in my account. I really don’t know what to do now.

Don’t worry, after nearly 1 year, the whole system started working fine and now whenever i withdraw money it starts showing $0