Stuck with no buyer for 2 months :(

airtistic

I’m an in your same situation :(. I checked out your work and my guess is that it’s too common. There are probably over 50 of that exact gig on this site. Yours gets lost in the search and most buyers opt for those with a good rating. Around here you have get really creative to come up with something unique.

Hope this helps

Hi Airtistic! Well, don’t give up! I joined Fiverr yesterday and today I got my first order (+ delivered it already too)! 🙂

What I did was making a Gig actually worth more then 5$ (creating a website), this automatically attracts quite a lot of people. Besides that I created 1 unrelated Gig to the first one and also another one that is related (creation of banners). Maybe that’s something you could try!

I see you do Photoshop retouches, not bad, but maybe you should make the Gig a little bigger. Be creative.

Hello @airtistic

I took a look at your sales page. First, I have to say what you do is very good. You are very talented.

This may be or seem a bit daunting to do, if you have used a program like camtasia to screen record a piece of work. Then seek out someone on fiverr to make that screen recording into a speed-art for you. Add some cool music behind it, with a few text titles along the way of the work you will do.

Videos are a great attention grabber and people find ‘speed art’ entertaining as they get to see from the beginning to the end the full process.

I know, it seems like a big task, but it could mean more sales, if you put more effort into your sales page.

ALSO - Optimize your page a bit more.

Looking for a professional in PHOTOSHOP to retouch and edit your images?

I have (ADD YOUR YEARS OF EXPERIENCE) years of experience using Photoshop from retouching, editing and fixing photo images Family Photos, Head Shots, lovable Pet images and more! I will make your images look like glamor images ready for you to display on the net or for your family and friends. Saving you a lot of money on glamor photography.

For $5 I will edit, fix or retouch any 2 images using Photoshop.

Here are some examples of what I can do for you:

• Picture Retouching

• Photo editing in Photoshop

• Remove Backgrounds from your images

• Change and add new Backgrounds to your image

• Remove objects from pictures

• Whiten teeth

• Enhance color to your images

and so much more...

How to Order

1 GIG = 2 PHOTOS

Not Accepted

Sorry, blurry and/or distant photos are not accepted as part of this gig..
I work very hard to provide 100% Satisfaction and Fast 24 hour delivery turn around.

Please Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, special requests or if you are unsure about what to order and I will be happy to discuss your photo editing requirements with you before placing a order.

Notice the things in Bold :) And make good use of tags: Image Editing, Photoshop, photo retouching, retouch photos.

I hope this will help in some way :)

Cheers
Shan AWS

Archived