Student looking for work experience

tinaa_3008

Hi, I’m a Croatia ecnonomics student looking for experience in social media management.

I would relly apprieciate if you could visit my profile and if you are looking for social media manager or know someone who does, please give me a chance.

if you are looking for social media manager or know someone who does, please give me a chance.

It takes time and effort to build your Fiverr business.

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/20/2021 at 2:13 AM, tinaa_3008 said:

Hi, I’m a Croatia ecnonomics student looking for experience in social media management.

Same here! I am CSE student beside that I am working as a freelancer in the website design and development sector:)
Yes, it is kind of hard when you are a new in fiverr. But efficient use of time would be the best choice, if you are wanting to do something in the marketplace!

1 hour ago, kennethewing said:

I find it problematic that when looking for a job, it is difficult for a student with no experience to gain trust

And I think it’s easier than ever. In the last years freelancing and social media jobs became so big that all you need to show right now is a great portfolio and your skills  and no one will ask for your years of experience if you can show quality samples. 

Archived