Student Sellers?

boslass

I don’t literally mean sellers who sell students- I’m addressing this to sellers who /are/ students! See, I’m also working pretty hard in both education and on Fiverr, and I worry a lot that I’m not balancing both sides enough. Can someone give me any advice in terms of scheduling or planning?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• Make sure you have a reasonable deadline for your gigs. Don’t just put 1 day just to attract buyers.

• Don’t add too many gigs, focus on the things that you have most time for (those which don’t require too much time to deliver).

• Always do your educational tasks first, afterwards you can consider Fiverr as a break from your other work.

That’s how I do it 🙂

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

I’m a student. I set deadlines that I know I can reach. The only times I have super short deadlines is when it will only take me a minute or two to deliver the gig. Otherwise I make sure that I have quite a few days to deliver, and unless they order early in the week, that means I’ll be able to deliver on the weekend instead of during the school week.

Actually one of my classes is extremely boring and the teacher doesn’t teach, so I use some of that time to work on one of my gigs if I have any orders. It’s a drawing gig, so I just need a piece of paper and a pen/pencil. Then I just scan it in and deliver when I get home from school.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

For me, last semester was a breeze, so it wasn’t a problem for me. This semester will be more pressure because of the class I’m taking is demanding, but I’m going to keep my best selling gigs at 1 day delivery times. Hoping I’ll be able to keep up, if not I’ll have to increase the time. You have to work at your own pace, and adjust the delivery time as things go. 🙂

-Nakita

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Education will help you lifetime so always give priority to your study. You can check fiverr 2 times a day to see if you get any order and accordingly devote time to complete those gig. A real job is always better than a virtual one.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I will be going back to college this month. So I will suspend all my gigs until late September when I’ll have a short vacation.

I heard from my colleagues that this coming semester is no joke–we will deal with advanced calculus and some other “hard” stuff, at least according to them.

• Like 2
  • Up 1

Reply to @gudwriter: wow that’s a long break. I couldn’t go a day suspended. Last semester was so easy I would work on orders while the instructor lectured. Lol. I’m too scared to suspend my gigs, especially my best selling ones; I don’t want to miss out on any money. I’m going to Vegas next month and most likely I’ll be taking my laptop with me to complete orders during idle times. 🙂

• Like 2
  • Up 1

Reply to @musiclover and @alexgreene Actually, I have a break (around April or May there) but it’s a month long at most. Maybe, I will suspend all others and leave the best selling gig–I have just remembered I need some cash for weekend partying 😃

BTW @Boslas, it seems you are good at calculus, I will be seeking your help when I am stuck he he 🙂

• Like 2
  • Up 1

I’m also a student. Depending on your gigs and how long it takes that will shape your schedule. For me fiverr has become my after school job. Beats working at mc donalds or walmart. I spend about 2 to 3 hours every day on doing my fiverr gigs. I sometimes do it in class when I know I dont have to pay attention and can get notes from a classmate.

Being level 2 and with the gig extras (I have not gotten $5 gigs for the longest time) fiverr will be my main source of income and starting using adwords to push my gigs

• Like 3
  • Up 1

• 6 years later...

I’m a student. I set deadlines that I know I can reach. The only times I have super short deadlines is when it will only take me a minute or two to deliver the gig. Otherwise I make sure that I have quite a few days to deliver, and unless they order early in the week, that means I’ll be able to deliver on the weekend instead of during the school week.

Actually one of my classes is extremely boring and the teacher doesn’t teach, so I use some of that time to work on one of my gigs if I have any orders. It’s a drawing gig, so I just need a piece of paper and a pen/pencil. Then I just scan it in and deliver when I get home from school.

Hey I am a college student and new on fiverr. Can you tell me id students earn here? And do they consider students?

• Like 3
  • Up 1

• 4 years later...
1 hour ago, whaheed said:

i am confuse about why fiverr has not been posted me as level 1 after completing thier rules

Hi @whaheed - Fiverr only updates seller levels on the 15th of each month.

So if you've hit all the metrics to reach Level 1, you'll have that badge after the 15th (in 4 days).

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 3
  • Up 1