Students working on fiverr

qasimhamayun

Hi Everyone
A lot of students are working on Fiverr which is something I really appreciate but there are many buyers who only want to work with professionals. Many students here are as skilled as professionals and have fresh and new ideas to share with but due to their profile description, they don’t get the chance to prove themselves.
It’s better for them, if they are really as good as the professionals, to not mention that they are professionals, take some Fiverr tests and show the clients their class with the work they deliver. After all it’s the end product that matters.
Best of luck to all. Stay Blessed.

Guest abihailcujar

El gusto es mio. De cualquier otra forma en que pudiera ayudarte, solo avísame.

La mejor de las suertes.

Pensé que colocar en mi perfil de que estudio una profesión le daría un plus a mi perfil, pero en cierto modo tienes razón. Me dedico al diseño de presentaciones powerpoint, y aún no he tenido a mi primer cliente, no han disminuido las vista, pero aún nada que compran mi servicio. Espero ansiosa mi primer cliente.

Guest abihailcujar

Incluso, he pensado en aplicar mi profesion (Ingeniero Agrónomo) por aqui, pero creo que no tiene mucho auge. Igual me gusta el diseño de presentaciones, cada dia aprendiendo mas, y mis compañeros en fiverr son verdaderamente buenos, una buena competencia,

Pensé que colocar en mi perfil de que estudio una profesión le daría un plus a mi perfil, pero en cierto modo tienes razón. Me dedico al diseño de presentaciones powerpoint, y aún no he tenido a mi primer cliente, no han disminuido las vista, pero aún nada que compran mi servicio. Espero ansiosa mi primer cliente.

Me pasa a muchas personas. Solo sé patiesnt y trata de ser lo más receptivo posible. Conseguir su primer pedido es lo más difícil, se vuelve más y más fácil con el tiempo. Trate de mantener una alta calidad de trabajo y las cosas eventualmente se agotarán para usted.

Mantente bendecido. La mejor de las suertes :v:t3:

Guest abihailcujar

Me pasa a muchas personas. Solo sé patiesnt y trata de ser lo más receptivo posible. Conseguir su primer pedido es lo más difícil, se vuelve más y más fácil con el tiempo. Trate de mantener una alta calidad de trabajo y las cosas eventualmente se agotarán para usted.

Sí, una competencia sana siempre es buena para mejorarnos.

Translation of the conversation between @qasimhamayun @abihailcujar

@abihailcujar I am also a student and work in fiverr. Greetings from Vzla.

@abihailcujar Good advice! I will take it.

@qasimhamayun My pleasure. In any other way I could help you, just let me know.
Best of luck.

@abihailcujar I thought that placing in my profile that I study a profession would give a plus to my profile, but in a way you are right. I dedicate myself to the design of powerpoint presentations, and I have not yet had my first client, they have not diminished the view, but still nothing that they buy my service. I look forward to my first client.

@qasimhamayun Good to see you in such high spirits. Best of luck

@abihailcujar I have even thought about applying my profession (Agronomist) here, but I do not think it has much boom. I like the design of presentations, every day learning more, and my colleagues in fiverr are really good, a good competition,

@qasimhamayun It happens to many people. Just be patie and try to be as receptive as possible. Getting your first order is the hardest thing, it gets easier and easier over time. Try to maintain a high quality of work and things will eventually be depleted for you.
Be blessed. The best of luck: v: t3 :: v: t3:

@abihailcujar I love your answer! very nice of you!

@qasimhamayun Yes, a healthy competition is always good to improve us.

@qasimhamayun You’re welcome. I hope to see you grow here as a Freelancer and follow your dreams and goals. : slightly_smiling_face:
The best of Lcuk

Cheer You!

Archived