Fiverr Forum

Studio Leads and Members Matching

Did you got your answer i am too interested in knowing this

Hi, I am a Australian based website design. I run a very small boutique agency called Sitelabs. Looking for someone to outsource some link building work long term but no black hat funny business.

Hi! I am not sure, but are you perhaps looking for a writer to help you in your agency? Please have a look at my profile? I am an excellent, versatile writer and most of my buyers are happy the first time. Let’s chat? Helena

Am a Cartoonist, a Graphic Designer, Motion Graphic Artist i offer Instagram Management with real human Likes, followers and much more… I need Lead in any of the areas Thanks :innocent:

Hello fellow members,
Looking to add dedicated sellers who can deliver on time.

Developer / Website optimizer
SEO
Animator
Video editor
Writer

Say YES, I will contact you once I decided to go with.

Thank you

Hello Fellow Fiverrs!!

Professional Voice Actor here with Level 2 status! I’ve been working steadily as a voice actor for several years and have a studio built in my home for quick turnarounds! Check out my gig pages for samples of my work or visit kwaites.myportfolio.com

Would love to collaborate to bring clients projects to life!

Hi

I am a level 2 seller that has hundreds of 5-star reviews over the last two years. I specialize in the cannabis industry and willing to write content about cannabis. I can further publish and promote your content on established cannabis websites with good PA and DA. I have over 40000 real social followers on facebook, instagram, linkedin and twitter. Below is a link to my portfolio of work:

I would be glad to work with designers or developers using Studio and can work well in a team.

Chris
www.fiverr.com/chrisza