Subcategory problem

Few Weeks ago I changed my Sub-category because I could not get enough buyer request.After changing Sub-category i have got enough buyer request related to my working field. After 1 week I have noticed My views are increasing because of marketing, on the other hand, my impression, social click and clicks are decreasing day by day as well as before changing subcategory my gig was ranking on 2nd or 3rd page but now my gigs have vanished. I am Hopeless Need Expert help :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

@offlinehelpers please reply if you know about it :frowning: I am in great trouble :sob::sob::sob:

Move them back into whichever category they were in before? :wink:

BTW - I’d remove the name of the other freelancing website from your profile if I were you. :sunny:

I have removed it,few minutess ago :speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil: is it against fiverr terms and condition? @offlinehelpers

They don’t want the names of competing websites being used on gigs/profiles or the forum - understandable really! :slightly_smiling_face:

maybe this is the reason my gig were vanished :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: @offlinehelpers

Possibly, but you’ve sorted it now. Good luck! :sunny:

thanks @offlinehelpers you are always helping me out from trouble :). thanks for your fast reply :slight_smile: