Success Fiverr Story? Sort of

design_freaker

I joined Fiverr about a year ago if I remember correctly. My sister and I specialized in designing book covers for Kindle authors/ publishers. We joined it with a “give it a try” feeling and didn’t expect too much initially. Our gig got pretty good responses since the first day. We got positive feedback and repeated customers (some of them are in contact still) from our first gig.

We “quit” Fiverr after a month and continue our design business outside Fiverr. Our business has been growing continually (thankfully) and we’re now rolling out a handsoff service that would get your ebook LIVE on Kindle Store within 72 hours (including cover design, formatting, uploading and account management).

Without Fiverr, I won’t see the potential of what we are doing now and I’m really GLAD to see Fiverr has made this far! Though I stopped selling long time ago, I am still an active buyer here. I’m really happy to see how Fiverr group has put in efforts in making Fiverr a better platform for both sellers and buyers.

GREAT JOB people! Thanks so much! 🙂

To all new sellers/ buyers, IGNORE all other Fiverr clone sites. They are useless. I’ve tried to sell on them before but Fiverr is the only one that makes us money.

• 2 years later...
Guest mirimad

Great story though. I have started Fiverr 6 months ago and now I’m a Level 2 seller and earning enough as a part time student.

Fiverr is simply awesome 🙂

Fiverr platform is really Genuine and I got good buyers.

Helps me a lot financially also.

I wish the platform has to grow a lot and do this service for a long time and help people in the different corner.

Let God bless Good luck to Fiverr Platform (Founders and Employees) and also to buyers and Sellers.

Archived