Success Manager still available?

chrisdata

Hey, Chris!

I’ve asked this question a few times before. I wanted to know if having a SM was beneficial or not.

Different answers from TRS/PRO Sellers, I recently asked @superalex76 and he said. 🔻

@nikavoice joy I haven’t heard from my success manager in over 2 years

I asked @writer99025 about this when he came back and he said he hadn’t heard from his SM in a long time, too. I think he scared her away tho. 😄

This is what he said. 🔻

Haha, funny you should mention that. I was one of the first people to get a success manager, a wonderful lady. But what happened was I went off the topic everytime she said something and she soon realized how I had no interest in talking about the things she wanted to talk about with me. LOL. So without saying anything she stopped contacting me after 3 months. Since then I’ve been mostly undisturbed. Do you know I have talked to customer support only twice in 4 years? I remember how she talked…

I remember others said they’re in constant contact via email like @paulmaplesden.

This what Paul said. 🔻

When I became a Pro, I was assigned a success manager - not sure if you also get one as a TRS. In terms of what they do, I suspect it varies from seller to seller, but they tend to look over a seller’s gigs, make suggestions on what could be improved, and also request feedback on various aspects of Fiverr. Essentially, I think it’s a proactive support role, where they manage relationships with sellers and help them optimize gigs for better uptake and sales. Others with customer success manager…

Others said their SM disappeared after a couple contacts or so.

Hey, Chris!

I’ve asked this question a few times before. I wanted to know if having a SM was beneficial or not.

Different answers from TRS/PRO Sellers, I recently asked @superalex76 and he said. 🔻

I asked @writer99025 about this when he came back and he said he hadn’t heard from his SM in a long time, too. I think he scared her away tho. 😄

This is what he said. 🔻

Haha, funny you should mention that. I was one of the first people to get a success manager, a wonderful lady. But what happened was I went off the topic everytime she said something and she soon realized how I had no interest in talking about the things she wanted to talk about with me. LOL. So without saying anything she stopped contacting me after 3 months. Since then I’ve been mostly undisturbed. Do you know I have talked to customer support only twice in 4 years? I remember how she talked…

I remember others said they’re in constant contact via email like @paulmaplesden.

This what Paul said. 🔻

When I became a Pro, I was assigned a success manager - not sure if you also get one as a TRS. In terms of what they do, I suspect it varies from seller to seller, but they tend to look over a seller’s gigs, make suggestions on what could be improved, and also request feedback on various aspects of Fiverr. Essentially, I think it’s a proactive support role, where they manage relationships with sellers and help them optimize gigs for better uptake and sales. Others with customer success manager…

My favorite has to be @writer99025’s SM story. :rofl:

Mine was pregnant apparently :)) I enjoyed receiving those monthly stats.

Wow thanks for the info.

So they still available? Mine one was Trisha not sure is she still available.

Are you still contact them via s***e?

Wow thanks for the info.

I never talked to my success manager via s***e, just exchanging emails from time to time. I think they are available because the CS told me to contact someone else, and when I’ve requested those monthly stats she told me that I can get it from my analytics dashboard.

I think what a lot of people are not realizing is that SM aren’t always going to be the ones reaching out to you. If you are fortunate enough to be a part of the program you need to be proactive as well and reach out to your SM whenever you have questions or issues and they are probably more than willing to help and work with you.

Wow thanks for the info.

Mine one was Trisha not sure is she still available.

Trisha is now the head of the customer success team - not sure if she still acts as a day-to-day success manager.

Hey, Chris!

This is what he said. 🔻

This what Paul said. 🔻

This what Paul said.

My success manager used to be Hila, but she has moved on to other things and my current success manager is Josh. We email once or twice a month, typically about the following:

• Him asking my opinion on Fiverr and how the platform could be improved.
  • Me making suggestions or running something past him.
  • Any changes I plan to make to how I work on Fiverr.

I tend to be fairly independent though, so I am not in constant contact, but I know he’s there if I need his advice, and that works well.

This what Paul said.

My success manager used to be Hila, but she has moved on to other things and my current success manager is Josh. We email once or twice a month, typically about the following:

I tend to be fairly independent though, so I am not in constant contact, but I know he’s there if I need his advice, and that works well.

Thanks now for the info.

Seem they now communicate via email, last time we used to chat on s***e. When I have some orders need to be cancel or the order mark as complete, take out portfolio sample, SM just did it for me. Missed the old days of fiverr!

This what Paul said.

Hi, Paul!

I like this method of being independent better. Instead of relying solely on the SM for (everything). It’ still nice to have a channel like a SM when 💩 and thoughts on a situation.

I think what a lot of people are not realizing is that SM aren’t always going to be the ones reaching out to you.

Agreed. They are not there to babysit. It’s not baby daycare 24/7. It’s a two-way street, I’m sure each SM is assigned to multiple Sellers.

Hi, Paul!

I like this method of being independent better. Instead of relying solely on the SM for (everything). It’ still nice to have a channel like a SM when 💩 and thoughts on a situation.

I think what a lot of people are not realizing is that SM aren’t always going to be the ones reaching out to you.

Agreed. They are not there to babysit. It’s not baby daycare 24/7. It’s a two-way street, I’m sure each SM is assigned to multiple Sellers.

I think each one covers a category, so Josh takes care of writing and translation, for example.

😂

Its a shame Writer couldn’t try harder to not get in trouble. It was nice having him around. 😄

If you like, I could remind you every day how important it is to be a man, not let the world phase you, and amass super wealth. I could even throw in a ‘BTW, I’m considerably richer than you meme FOC.’

2ckk40.jpg.7a4c21e8732f535e7d31a8d90c0ddadd.jpg

Just say the word and I’ll get right on it.

Edit: To stay on topic. I really liked my first success manager. Sadly, he went away and left me with another who I didn’t really get on with. - No issue but me and the first used to communicate via email, whereas the second seemed to only do ■■■■■. (And ■■■■■ drives me batty).

Neither, though, were really good for me personally, other than as a direct line to CS. (In which case super fast solutions were usually ready and waiting). - Ah… The good old days…

I miss you Mr. Whatever your name was

Thanks now for the info.

Seem they now communicate via email, last time we used to chat on s***e. When I have some orders need to be cancel or the order mark as complete, take out portfolio sample, SM just did it for me. Missed the old days of fiverr!

When I have some orders need to be cancel or the order mark as complete, take out portfolio sample, SM just did it for me. Missed the old days of fiverr!

Yes, this was a good time to be around in Fiverr. Plus there was that warm fuzzy ‘I’m special’ feeling which you got from being able to say you had a success manager.

Now we’re not special anymore @chrisdata, we’re just yellow snow under the boots of giant reindeer.

When I have some orders need to be cancel or the order mark as complete, take out portfolio sample, SM just did it for me. Missed the old days of fiverr!

Yes, this was a good time to be around in Fiverr. Plus there was that warm fuzzy ‘I’m special’ feeling which you got from being able to say you had a success manager.

Now we’re not special anymore @chrisdata, we’re just yellow snow under the boots of giant reindeer.

Remember they have bunch of fiverr ambassador promoting the platform and with super good treatment? Where are they now?

If you like, I could remind you every day how important it is to be a man, not let the world phase you, and amass super wealth. I could even throw in a ‘BTW, I’m considerably richer than you meme FOC.’

Just say the word and I’ll get right on it.

Edit: To stay on topic. I really liked my first success manager. Sadly, he went away and left me with another who I didn’t really get on with. - No issue but me and the first used to communicate via email, whereas the second seemed to only do ■■■■■. (And ■■■■■ drives me batty).

Neither, though, were really good for me personally, other than as a direct line to CS. (In which case super fast solutions were usually ready and waiting). - Ah… The good old days…

I miss you Mr. Whatever your name was

Eek! Every day? Now that sounds like a chore. 😬

Keep the memes coming though. 😉

What you’re gonna tell me you’re superman, the best thing since sliced 🍞

Well, Mr. Whatever man chased his SM away didn’t want her advice. 😄

Remember they have bunch of fiverr ambassador promoting the platform and with super good treatment? Where are they now?

They still pop up. One, assumes that they are out ambassadoring all day.

What I’d really like to know is where are all the cool (non-banished) forum cats? Were they all spayed and neutered and released back into the real world?

They still pop up. One, assumes that they are out ambassadoring all day.

What I’d really like to know is where are all the cool (non-banished) forum cats? Were they all spayed and neutered and released back into the real world?

Um, I think you know where. 😄

Didn’t you join them? 😶

Um, I think you know where. 😄

Didn’t you join them? 😶

Didn’t you join them? 😶

If you are talking about the Fiverr forum dark side, I joined very fleetingly. Sadly, it’s a meme wasteland over there and my conspiracy ‘this is a set up’ spider sense started tingling. - So I bid my leave.

I do lurk once in a while but I don’t know anyone personally. (Though looking just now, it is incredibly obvious who some people are).

Archived