Success Stories

interpretivist

I think they send that message to many people. I’ve received that email twice too… they probably get hundreds, maybe thousands of submissions to share their story (they also advertise on their site for people to submit) so you might get featured, but maybe not! Hopefully they would email you in the event you did get featured.

Yes and i do feel honored. Received it twice.

Does anyone know how raise response rate and delivery rate?

Response rate by getting an iPhone or a modern phone that accepts the Fiverr app. It will be annoying to stop what you’re doing to answer buyers, but your response rate will go up.

Delivery rate I don’t know. I just deliver before the deadline. I’m never late. Some days I deliver a lot of work, even if it’s due in 2 days, and then the next day I tend to get more orders.

Right now my strategy is to get more orders so my placement on the search result is higher. I’m not worried about how much money I’m making per order anymore.

Response rate by getting an iPhone or a modern phone that accepts the Fiverr app. It will be annoying to stop what you’re doing to answer buyers, but your response rate will go up.

Delivery rate I don’t know. I just deliver before the deadline. I’m never late. Some days I deliver a lot of work, even if it’s due in 2 days, and then the next day I tend to get more orders.

Right now my strategy is to get more orders so my placement on the search result is higher. I’m not worried about how much money I’m making per order anymore.

I have the same strategies. My issue is sometimes buyers click the revision with minimum 2-3 hours redelivery option. So by the time i wake up and check it is in late delievery. I hate it. Sellers donot check the time difference and in a hurry they do that. Most of the times they do it out of fear lol.

I can see that delivery rate is also displayed as last 60 days delivery. So i think it will go up.

Once due to a sellers confusion and my slackness fiverr cancelled our order automatically lol. I and the seller were both confuse and we had to place a new order. In rertun my cancellation rate is now 1% 😟

Jokes aside. I really love reading those success stories and it’s crazy what some people were able to accomplish. I am always inspired by those stories.

They are inspiring. When I come across a Fiverr success story I have to read it. I really am happy for the people who are able to build a brand, name, business, etc. for themselves by themselves. It’s amazing.

I have the same strategies. My issue is sometimes buyers click the revision with minimum 2-3 hours redelivery option. So by the time i wake up and check it is in late delievery. I hate it. Sellers donot check the time difference and in a hurry they do that. Most of the times they do it out of fear lol.

I can see that delivery rate is also displayed as last 60 days delivery. So i think it will go up.

Once due to a sellers confusion and my slackness fiverr cancelled our order automatically lol. I and the seller were both confuse and we had to place a new order. In rertun my cancellation rate is now 1% 😟

I usually avoid that problem by delivering 24 hours before it’s due, but sometimes I do experience what you’re talking about. The good news is clients don’t usually cancel, you just have to do the revision ASAP. I don’t think Fiverr will create a force cancellation option immediately, that happens later.

I’m surprised with the 60 days delivery, I went to your website and didn’t see that. Instead I saw:

· Recent Delivery: about 4 hours

· Avg. Response Time: 1 Hrs.

I also see you’re offering 1 day delivery for most gigs. Why? My view is that buyers should pay extra for that. Not everyone needs it, so why kill yourself everyday with all those orders? I need a little breathing room.

As much as I should feel honored if I get such an email from Fiverr ( which I haven’t),
I personally am glad I haven’t received it. I mean I know I’m not gonna be forced to write a story even if I did get that email, but still.
I’m doing OK with Fiverr, but not at a level where there is anything interesting enough to share
or inspire others. I just came across Fiverr, I put in enough time and effort to create some gigs,
got some orders, kept working, and that’s it. See? Nothing interesting! 😉
Don’t get me wrong, I love Fiverr and it has taught me a lot…but I guess that can be said at
any kind of workplace/business. Dang, I’m sounding so…bitter. And this is why I shouldn’t be
writing any stories! 😜

As much as I should feel honored if I get such an email from Fiverr ( which I haven’t),

I personally am glad I haven’t received it. I mean I know I’m not gonna be forced to write a story even if I did get that email, but still.

I’m doing OK with Fiverr, but not at a level where there is anything interesting enough to share

or inspire others. I just came across Fiverr, I put in enough time and effort to create some gigs,

Don’t get me wrong, I love Fiverr and it has taught me a lot…but I guess that can be said at

any kind of workplace/business. Dang, I’m sounding so…bitter. And this is why I shouldn’t be

writing any stories! 😜

Same here! That’s the point I wanted to make… 😏

I usually avoid that problem by delivering 24 hours before it’s due, but sometimes I do experience what you’re talking about. The good news is clients don’t usually cancel, you just have to do the revision ASAP. I don’t think Fiverr will create a force cancellation option immediately, that happens later.

I’m surprised with the 60 days delivery, I went to your website and didn’t see that. Instead I saw:

· Recent Delivery: about 4 hours

· Avg. Response Time: 1 Hrs.

I also see you’re offering 1 day delivery for most gigs. Why? My view is that buyers should pay extra for that. Not everyone needs it, so why kill yourself everyday with all those orders? I need a little breathing room.

This information is displayed in the personal dashboard it says delivery rate of last 60 days.

Haha no I didn’t say that fiverr enforced anything. I said it was my slackness and buyers confusion and late enactment. I sent in the extension request but i delivered the order and forgot to withdraw the extension request. The buyer took the order but never acceptef the delivery 😂 and in 2 days it got cancelled i think something like this happened. I inquired from CS they said everything is automatic nothing can be done now lol​:joy:😂😂:pensive::cry:

For one day delivery, believe me i barely got any order from the main homepage. Its always a custom offer for me. Besides i dont edit this gig because fiverr gave me a hard time in past with gig editing as my gig use to get paused by fiverr. Its a long story…

writing any stories! 😜

Lol i kinda understood your point. I had the same feeling with my local sellers in a community. I hated it when they publically discussed me and my profile. And i requested them to stop sharing an exaggerated revenue which they think on their own. But i am fine international people because my revenue is nothing over here lol

I got an email like that about a year ago.

I shared my story, and then they responded that their NY PR firm would contact me for a feature.

They sort of interviewed me, trying to find a few good angles to spin my story, I sent them several HQ images related to my story and that was it.

A few months later when I reached out to my Fiverr contact asking about my story, he said they were trying to focus on stories from sellers living in the states, so my story no longer qualified.

Oh well…

My point is that even though I was contacted about my story and spent quite some time talking to them, nothing came out of it.

And even if they did use my story, it would be to promote Fiverr. I doubt I would get any sales out of it if CNBC picked it up for a 4 minute segment. 🙂

They are not reaching out to the most successful sellers, they are looking for certain things that bring that wow factor to a story. From poor to rich, he bought a house sing Fiverr earnings, stuff like that. 😛

I got an email like that about a year ago.

I shared my story, and then they responded that their NY PR firm would contact me for a feature.

They sort of interviewed me, trying to find a few good angles to spin my story, I sent them several HQ images related to my story and that was it.

A few months later when I reached out to my Fiverr contact asking about my story, he said they were trying to focus on stories from sellers living in the states, so my story no longer qualified.

Oh well…

My point is that even though I was contacted about my story and spent quite some time talking to them, nothing came out of it.

And even if they did use my story, it would be to promote Fiverr. I doubt I would get any sales out of it if CNBC picked it up for a 4 minute segment. 🙂

They are not reaching out to the most successful sellers, they are looking for certain things that bring that wow factor to a story. From poor to rich, he bought a house sing Fiverr earnings, stuff like that. 😛

Ouch! I would have been heart broken after going through all this!!

Well fiverr savings are only possible when you actually save it. But for those who need ir every week to spend a week i think should be a major concern. If someone is saving it means they have other means of income.

Ouch! I would have been heart broken after going through all this!!

Well fiverr savings are only possible when you actually save it. But for those who need ir every week to spend a week i think should be a major concern. If someone is saving it means they have other means of income.

Well it’s all relative. Depends on how much you make on Fiverr and how well

you manage money. 🙂

Archived