Fiverr Forum

SUCCESSFUL Fiverr ID Verification: Here's what you need to know

@lanamahmoud89 I am sorry that it didn’t work out for you. Did you go through the entirety of the first post of this thread? I have given several suggestions on how to succeed in the verification process. Here are some excerpts from that post that might be of help to you:

If, despite trying the above-mentioned techniques, you’re unable to succeed, your only hope is to contact CS and get it sorted out with them.

1 Like

I thought so too, now I have to verify. No, I am taking my Sunday off.

I have an inquiry,

1. Must the ID’s country of issue match the fiverr profile country? I travel quite a bit, and though I am back home, my profile country still shows a different country.
  2. From the time I got my IDs - PP, NI, DL - I have grown a beard - not very huge as I have been through Airports with no hiccups and have had several ID verifications that required taking a selfie and picture of my ID successfully.

I am just wondering, considering the horror stories around the platform.

Thank you.

1. Should I enter to read the message from my phone’s browser and do all the steps from my phone?

2. When will I be asked to verify my identity?

Verification is completed on a mobile device.

You can never know, you will one day see the notice when you login to your account.

I am not 100% sure about this, but it shouldn’t matter, imo. The ID verification is just a facial ID scan.

That shouldn’t matter at all (logically at least). Not unless you have undergone an extensive facial reconstruction surgery of some sort, too. I wouldn’t be surprised if it worked even then. :wink:

thank you very much!!!

Thank you. I will give it a try. Am already getting hyped for life outside Fiverr, just incase…:slight_smile:

It worked. Got verified in less than 10 seconds.

They asked for my passport which is due for renewal in 2 months, it has a 10-year-old photo. I honestly felt my current look is different from that of my passport.

I think every Facial recognition algo should match a face with a photo stretching years.

For those yet to verify, use a phone with a high-quality camera. You need pixel perfect images. I used the back camera instead of the selfie camera - back cameras are better.

1 Like

Or you have a phone which has a bad quality front camera and a good rear camera. :wink:

I think a Samsung S9+ has a great front camera.

But, I just did not want to take the chance. I got someone to take the picture instead of a selfie.

It does indeed. But I don’t think they would reject the photo even it was taken from the front camera. I wonder why some peoples does get some issues and other just gets verified in minutes. And on the other hand side, I never received this verification thing or somehow I am already verified. :sunglasses:

1 Like

No, you are not verified. Don’t worry when your time comes, you will see the dark notice on your account.

I think it is the quality of the images they take. It is not a manual verification where someone has to compare the two photos.

2 Likes

Oh. Great thing to know. Thanks for the information. :hugs:

hello sir have no smart phone . already 3 day let . today i buy new phone. and your info… very detailed i don’t understand properly . you tell me sortly what i do . first step and 2nd step . f1ts step what i do and 2nd stp what i do thank you

Hi,

Did you get a notification from Fiverr asking you to verify your ID? If not, you don’t have to do it right now. You are supposed to verify your ID only after you receive a notification.

In case you’ve received a notification from Fiverr to verify your ID, here are the three steps:

1. Click the Fiverr ID notification that you received. It will take you to a website where you have the option to either scan a QR code (to get redirected to the ID verification link) or send yourself an email containing the ID verification link. Go to the ID verification link. At this stage, it might ask you to log onto Fiverr.

2. Click the upload button (depicted by a tiny icon) and take a photo of your passport/driver’s license/ID.

3. Then, click the upload button again and take a photo of yourself.

Make sure that the photos are taken in a bright environment, preferably a brightly lit room or outdoors, provided it’s bright and sunny. Also, make sure that the photos taken are very sharp and clear.

Good luck! :sunny:

1 Like

thank you bro…for your info…