Fiverr Forum

Successful gig suddenly denied?

I have a graphics gig that has been very active over the last few months. I’ve never delivered late and I’ve had all positive feedback on my work. When I use stock graphics, I make sure they’re either free-to-use or pay licensing fees. Suddenly this morning, I got a message that I need to update my Gig so that it passes Fiverr content review, saying “This Gig has been removed due to being flagged as spam, misleading users or illegal.”

I don’t know why this has happened, unless someone I sent a custom quote to was unhappy because their larger, multi-graphic job would have taken longer than 24 hours. There’s no way I can update the gig, only delete it. Has anyone else run into this problem? What was the outcome?

I have seen other people with this problem but in your case I don’t see anything very obvious. Your profile picture could be a technicality since it’s stock and I suppose there is a vague possibility that one of your buyers complained about that. Usually that wouldn’t be enough to take a gig down. Your best bet is to ask Fiverr CS for more info. Even if they tell you, honestly, it’s unlikely to matter. Only a tiny percentage of pulled gigs ever get put back up.