Successful man is perfect man for every world

pentoolsuser

If you want to be a successful man .if you want to get some thing …you should study like this man …just stay like gum …

it will be come and be come

Don’t worry

Try to be hard work

Allah will be give you must

If you want to be a successful man .if you want to get some thing …you should study like this man …just stay like gum …

So, you’re saying that, to be successful, we need to study the merits of gum? :thinking:

Don’t worry

Try to be hard work

How does someone physically BE hard work? Isn’t work something that you DO?

What is this “must” that your deity provides? The word “must” is not a noun.

Your unique philosophy on work fascinates me. Study gum, BE hard work, and wait for your local deity to provide something called “must”. I must learn from you, my master. Tell me more of this path to success. :thinking:

Guest offlinehelpers

Don’t worry

Try to be hard work

If you want to be a successful man

Well that’s 50% of us out of it then! 😉

Don’t worry

Try to be hard work

just stay like gum …

In the US we say stick like glue when we mean we will not leave someone or perhaps something. It can also mean stick with what you are doing until you succeed I suppose. Does stick like gum mean the same in your country? :thinking:

Since you posted this for men, I am adding a posting for women. Thanks for looking out for the guys on the Forum though. They need it. :rofl:

image.jpg.4c560d975fc7100801974a8c22b45f71.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.c51a619d3e2065538fe07cad1a8ecd9d.jpg

Archived