Successfully complete my first order

amalps123

Hello all,
I am so happy today because i got my first order on fiverr for the previous day and i will completed the order.The client so happy and give me the 5 star review and extra tip on $5…! everybody keep online on fiverr you much get Order

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats my friend! I remember that sweet feeling when you receive your very first 5 stars. Isn’t it amazing? 😊
And you received a tip !!!
God that’s so awesome. It’s a good thing! Maybe you’ll turn that client into a long term one 😄
Celebrate that victory !!! It’s a step towards your level 2 on Fiverr

Congrats my friend! I remember that sweet feeling when you receive your very first 5 stars. Isn’t it amazing? 😊

And you received a tip !!!

God that’s so awesome. It’s a good thing! Maybe you’ll turn that client into a long term one 😄

Celebrate that victory !!! It’s a step towards your level 2 on Fiverr

Absolutely right…that feeling is awesome! Thank you so much for your support

Absolutely right…that feeling is awesome! Thank you so much for your support

Don’t forget to have a look at learn from fiverr.

You’ll find there tonnes of online courses from free to $100 that when completed will improve your gig ranking and put a lovely badge on your Fiverr profile.

I took myself 3 of them and it’s really worth it.

Don’t forget to have a look at learn from fiverr.

You’ll find there tonnes of online courses from free to $100 that when completed will improve your gig ranking and put a lovely badge on your Fiverr profile.

I took myself 3 of them and it’s really worth it.

Okey sure… But there is no available online courses now !

Hello all,

I am so happy today because i got my first order on fiverr for the previous day and i will completed the order.The client so happy and give me the 5 star review and extra tip on $5…! everybody keep online on fiverr you much get Order

congratulations… and all the best for your level 2

Archived