Fiverr Community Forum

Successfully earned $20K Plus

YES!!! Goals work! Dream come true.

I started work on Fiverr in 2017. I geather skill on graphic design. Actully design is my passion. I didn’t think that i can earn through my design. Its really amazing experience. I remembered that, i got first order in march 2017 for $5. After submited my design, the client approve first time without anyy revision and interesting thing is i got $10 tips. I was really surprised. Then i attention to my work and always develop my skill and stay connected on fiverr maximum time on a day. Then i got continue order. My work speed was becoming very fast. I inspired that i can earn money. So many funny stories. So many frustrating moments. Its long history. The great thing about being your own boss on Fiverr, is you can walk away and come back whenever you want with a fresh new outlook.

I just say that, Fiverr is awesome. Fiverr change my life. Now i bear to my family and my educational expenses through by fiverr works. I am really gratetful to fiverr. Honestly, I want to work to this marketplace in my whole life. Keep on your prayers.

Thank you FIVERR and this community!!
rassrakib

5 Likes