Successfully send 100 unsuccessful buyer request

Today I just made a century not in completing orders but in sending proposal to buyer request.
I really think fiverr should limit how much proposals can be send in every requests and also when the buyer hires someone there should be a mark on “sent offers”
By the way I got 3 orders, 1 from social media marketing, 1 just casual order and another one 1 is the same buyer as he liked my work and came back for another one.

how did you sent so many buyer requests? My buyers requests aren’t showing at all. My category is video editing and i’m pretty sure that a lot of people would be posting in this category, but i don’t know why my buyer requests aren’t showing sometimes it occassionally shows 1 or 2 buyer requests and most of the times(90%) no requests at all.

how did you sent so many buyer requests? My buyers requests aren’t showing at all. My category is video editing and i’m pretty sure that a lot of people would be posting in this category, but i don’t know why my buyer requests aren’t showing sometimes it occassionally shows 1 or 2 buyer requests and most of the times(90%) no requests at all.

Its been 5 months. And most of the time it also shows me 1/2. But sometimes I go online for 3/4 hours and suddenly it shows 20-30 requests. My category is Graphic designing.

Its been 5 months. And most of the time it also shows me 1/2. But sometimes I go online for 3/4 hours and suddenly it shows 20-30 requests. My category is Graphic designing.

have you noticed any particular time for those 20-30 requests showing up, If I would get 20-30 requests I would have eaten all of them, lol

have you noticed any particular time for those 20-30 requests showing up, If I would get 20-30 requests I would have eaten all of them, lol

Its more likely at late night in my country. But I think that when its night time in my country, in USA or UK its working hour/office time. So you can calculate and find your matching time. And make sure to be online for a long time. Just do whatever you like (usually I do practice designing or doing a client project or watching youtube) and keep refreshing the buyer request page every 5 min or so.

Its more likely at late night in my country. But I think that when its night time in my country, in USA or UK its working hour/office time. So you can calculate and find your matching time. And make sure to be online for a long time. Just do whatever you like (usually I do practice designing or doing a client project or watching youtube) and keep refreshing the buyer request page every 5 min or so.

Thankyou that’s helpful

Optimise your gig search tag and also check frequently for buyer request. Hope it will work.

Archived