Sudden decrease in sales again

marki0315

hello everyone ,
i am facing sudden changes in sales again and again, before April my sales amount was between 400 to 600 ,in April it went above 1k , i was getting lot of traffic and as the month ended, sales went down to zero but due to some old buyer i was able to get sales of around 300 but this month i am feeling all my gigs dead ,sales is just 100 , i am seeing almost zero traffic . can anyone suggest me how can i get the traffic back , i have tried edited ,tags and editing my gigs but nothing is working , thank you for your time .

Also there seems to be some match to sales dropping since the increased service fee on orders.

yes i have heard about that ,they charge a 7$ for basic gig now . might be one of the reason but i am seeing not much effect of it on other’s gigs , i do hope that they bring high value customer with this change through advertisement or something …

I am also facing that problem . Last 2 month my earning is getting down, for some old client I was able to get sales $400. I also edited my gig but not worked. New clients didn’t come. Traffic was very low. In this running month same problem is occurring.
Thank you

I am also facing that problem . Last 2 month my earning is getting down, for some old client I was able to get sales $400. I also edited my gig but not worked. New clients didn’t come. Traffic was very low. In this running month same problem is occurring.

Thank you

check out first comment by lloydsolutions. it might help but this is definitely a systematic issue , lets hope fiverr team do some updates in their system .

check out first comment by lloydsolutions. it might help but this is definitely a systematic issue , lets hope fiverr team do some updates in their system .

lets hope fiverr team do some updates in their system .

A lot of sellers see this increase as a problem, but how many of your orders were for $5 gigs?

• If it’s the majority of your orders then maybe it’s time to step up your game. There are plenty of posts on it.
  • If it’s only a fracture then I highly doubt a buyer who pays let’s say $30 even notices this $1 difference.

Do I like the increase? Of course not because for orders over $40 it’s not just $2.

However, if you are a freelancer selling on multiple platforms then you can work your way around it.

Me too so I looking for alternative platform, and it’s NOT OK.

It’s time to get ready guys, diversify your income, because I’ve waited so long, they only care about the PRO now. I’m speaking from a 7 years TRS pov.

yeah. they don’t respect our contribution in their profits!!

yeah. they don’t respect our contribution in their profits!!

True. I see some of the TRS been here since fiverr.com launched, some of them doing really great work and good reputation, but they’ve got demoted and dropped in sales big time. Some of them joined other platform, I’m 100% sure they are not happy with the current changes.

I used to offer my service exclusive on fiverr (what they suggest us back in the old days), but now no more, it’s too risky and I really feel it’s not worth to be exclusive on fiverr anymore.

True. I see some of the TRS been here since fiverr.com launched, some of them doing really great work and good reputation, but they’ve got demoted and dropped in sales big time. Some of them joined other platform, I’m 100% sure they are not happy with the current changes.

I used to offer my service exclusive on fiverr (what they suggest us back in the old days), but now no more, it’s too risky and I really feel it’s not worth to be exclusive on fiverr anymore.

yeah i can truely understand. As you are a TRS from 7 year. And you’re thinking to change platform. That’s mean a lot. In that way, we can’t think, what’s going on to Level 2, who have exclusive on fiverr from last 5 years or more!!

I had changed a platform a year ago and Now it’s good for back-up earnings 😄

Fiverr is promoting PRO only. Don’t know why!! If we are working at fiverr from last 5-7 years. We have completed thousands of job then they should consider us as PRO!!

Facing the same trouble here, June has been awful for me. I also wonder why I get dozens of 5-star feedback and I never go up to 4.8, but one customer rates me 3.6 and immediately go down to 4.6… that’s something that bothers me too @chrisdata which other options are out there? I thought that if you were on Fiverr you couldn’t be anywhere else.

Facing the same trouble here, June has been awful for me. I also wonder why I get dozens of 5-star feedback and I never go up to 4.8, but one customer rates me 3.6 and immediately go down to 4.6… that’s something that bothers me too @chrisdata which other options are out there? I thought that if you were on Fiverr you couldn’t be anywhere else.

You can offer your service in other platforms, I don’t know how it performs on the site yet, it starts with a P but all I knew was that fiverr no more appreciate their seller who did Exclusive on fiverr anymore.

@fast_editing because they earn more while the PRO get orders. I been following their social media they only promoting Pro. That was a shame we can’t carry our review and ratings to the PRO gig, gonna start all over again with the base price of $100. At the same time I saw most of the PRO seller in my category only sold 2 - 3 sales in several months, that’s just not pratical in my category, some of them even no sales but displaying high, top row of the page! Why’s that? That’s not fair to us who sold our soul to fiverr since 2011.

lets hope fiverr team do some updates in their system .

A lot of sellers see this increase as a problem, but how many of your orders were for $5 gigs?

• If it’s the majority of your orders then maybe it’s time to step up your game. There are plenty of posts on it.
  • If it’s only a fracture then I highly doubt a buyer who pays let’s say $30 even notices this $1 difference.

Do I like the increase? Of course not because for orders over $40 it’s not just $2.

However, if you are a freelancer selling on multiple platforms then you can work your way around it.

yes , but its not good for people who work only on this platform.

Also there seems to be some match to sales dropping since the increased service fee on orders.

Sales down due to fee, on gig $5, fee is $2, that mean about 50% on $5 gig

I find it interesting how quick some sellers are in pointing fingers at a cause for their “drop in sales”. Sales rise and fall on a regular basis. What PROOF do you have that the $2 fee for $5 orders is the reason for your drop in sales? How do you KNOW that you are losing sales because of the +$1 fee?

Please stop trying to find something else to blame for your dip in sales. Low sales happen, for a variety of reasons. It’s part of being in business. I highly doubt that there is a massive “I’m not going to buy here anymore” mentality from buyers just because the fee went up by $1.

If you’re not getting the kind of sales you want, then find ways to improve your sales. Don’t sit around blaming something else for your problems, just because you can.

Great sellers don’t sit back and complain. They find ways to do and deal.

yes i have same feeling , i have never been close to trs or anything like that,but when i see someone providing low quality work ,and someone new , and then they are also at top and get backing by fiverr , its really heart breaking … and after working for years ,seeing this is demotivating . i do want alternative platform but now its seems like too late to do so after all the hard work.

Sales down due to fee, on gig $5, fee is $2, that mean about 50% on $5 gig

I find it interesting how quick some sellers are in pointing fingers at a cause for their “drop in sales”. Sales rise and fall on a regular basis. What PROOF do you have that the $2 fee for $5 orders is the reason for your drop in sales? How do you KNOW that you are losing sales because of the +$1 fee?

Please stop trying to find something else to blame for your dip in sales. Low sales happen, for a variety of reasons. It’s part of being in business. I highly doubt that there is a massive “I’m not going to buy here anymore” mentality from buyers just because the fee went up by $1.

If you’re not getting the kind of sales you want, then find ways to improve your sales. Don’t sit around blaming something else for your problems, just because you can.

Great sellers don’t sit back and complain. They find ways to do and deal.

i do agree with you , siting back and complaining won’t help ,we need to find ways to get back and if someone have some idea then do share .

Archived