Fiverr Community Forum

Sudden drop in orders

Hello There,

I have been getting 1-2 orders per day in July month but starting from August there is huge drops in orders. Even though analytics show impressions and clicks but the conversion ratio has been dropped significantly.

Is anyone having same issue or it just me? What should I do to improve the orders.
Please note: my gig is ranking on 8th Spot currently.

In freelancing, there are always going to be ups and downs. However, if you are getting impressions and clicks, then the issue is most likely your gig description. It could also be your pricing. I suggest you think about how you could improve these areas.

Some of your gigs, such as your Instagram and YouTube gigs, also indicate that buyers will get results that you cannot possibly promise. This includes specific engagement and retention rates. I know that you have a disclaimer in your Instagram gig, but you should remove these claims from your gig altogether. They break Fiverr’s Community Standards.

Here is what the Community Standards say:

"Promise a service outcome which is not in your control

In certain instances, sellers may be tempted to promise outcomes of their service which is not in their control. For example, guaranteeing to restore your Amazon account or promising an exact amount of viewers for a Youtube video by its digital promotion. Please refrain from promising outcomes that are not in your control because it misleads buyers."

Read it here:
https://www.fiverr.com/community/standards/integrity-authenticity

4 Likes