Fiverr Community Forum

Sudden loss of impressions

Hello!

First time posting here!
I have a bit of a problem. Impressions on my gig suddenly halved from around 2000 to around 900 after I updated the gig. I understad that Fiverr reviews gigs after changing anything in them, which I expected and I though that after one or maybe two days things would go back to normal. Is there anything I can do to get my impression number back?

Thanks in advance!

10 Likes

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 12 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

This thread might give you some insight:

8 Likes

They went DOWN to around 900?

You have no idea how many Sellers would be envious of that kind of stat.

2 Likes

keep shering your gig on different social media platform like, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Quora, youtube comment section

1 Like

Hey David! Welcome to the Fiverr community. For the time being your worries will go away but keep trying for better improvements in your respective Gigs.

1 Like

Yes exactly…This will cause many improvements too :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you so much for your valuable comments

1 Like

My pleasure to appreciate your tips.

1 Like

Thank’s your sharing quotes helps us a lot.

I think this tips will help you-

• Active 24 hours.

• Share your gig on social media

• Send buyer request regularly.

Send buyer request properly and try to active more.